Black People : Call me MISTER

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Good Morning and Greetings All!

Just saw this in an e-mail and wanted to pass it along real quick...

Black Male Teachers
Do you know any Black males who are seniors in high school who want to go to college out of state for 'FREE' ? Several Black Colleges are looking for future black male teachers and will send them to universities/colleges for 4 years FREE.
The 'Call Me MISTER' program is an effort to address the critical shortage of African American male teachers particularly among South Carolina 's lowest performing public schools. Program participants are selected from among under-served, socio-economically disadvantaged and educationally at-risk communities.
The Call Me MISTER program combines the special strengths and resources of Clemson University with the individualized instructional programs offered by four historically black colleges in South Carolina : Benedict College , Claflin University , Morris College and South Carolina State University. To provide even greater opportunity and access, students have the option of first attending one of our two-year partner colleges before transferring to one of the four-year institutions to complete their baccalaureate degree. In addition, the project has limited enrollment in the middle school Master of Art in Teaching program. Please click on the participating schools on the menu to the left to learn more about these schools' programs.

* Anderson University
* Benedict College
* Claflin University
* Clemson University
* College of Charleston
* Morris College
* South Carolina State University
* Greenville Technical College
* Midlands Technical College
* Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
* Tri-County Technical College
* Trident Technical College

The project provides:
Tuition for admitted students pursuing approved programs of study at participating colleges.
An academic support system to help assure their success. A cohort system for social and cultural support.
Visit http://www.callmemister.clemson.edu/index.htm for more details and the online application or call (800) 640-2657.
PLEASE FORWARD TO AS MANY FRIENDS, FAMILY, CHURCH MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT THEY CAN ALSO SPREAD THE WORD.

I don't have time to add the links yet trust folk are able to locate the url's for the specified schools to get more info.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Although it remains an interesting initiative, the word FREE always rings alarm bells. Please check the link on the site provided called ""Info on email hoax":

"All funding that CMM participants receive, as of Fall 2007, is given in the form of loan forgiveness—meaning that participants who complete their education degrees, receive their teaching credentials, and secure a position on the faculty of a South Carolina elementary school will have a certain percentage of their CMM debt forgiven for each year of credible service rendered."

"Call Me MISTER program does not discriminate based solely on race or gender."

http://www.callmemister.clemson.edu/CMM_e-mail_hoax.pdf

Although it remains an interesting initiative, the word FREE always rings alarm bells. Please check the link on the site provided called ""Info on email hoax":

"All funding that CMM participants receive, as of Fall 2007, is given in the form of loan forgiveness—meaning that participants who complete their education degrees, receive their teaching credentials, and secure a position on the faculty of a South Carolina elementary school will have a certain percentage of their CMM debt forgiven for each year of credible service rendered."

"Call Me MISTER program does not discriminate based solely on race or gender."

http://www.callmemister.clemson.edu/CMM_e-mail_hoax.pdf

Ok SiS Zulile!

Thanks for the follow up and I agree, "FREE" in amerikkkan culture typically means "no thing" will be obtained.
I passed the info you obtained on to the sender and all receipts of this email.

OH well....it was a nice thought while it lasted.

Brother's ROARIN and Khasm13 :uhh:
My apologies and Brother Khasm13, I hope you were able to turn things around for the rest of your day.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back