Chief Elder Osiris : Call It What You Will Or May, But There Is No Peace For The Weary

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Call It What You Will Or May, But There Is No Peace For The Weary :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

It is so sad that Black people have allowed ourselves to be put in a position where we have to pretend to have a life we so desire, a life that our Ancient First way Black so call Afrikan Ancestors were able to enjoy, a life of Peace, Harmony, Order, Balance, Joy and Mental Bliss, they were able to enjoy such a life because they had created an Environment whereby such a life was not threaten with evil and action of Injustice.

So beloved,whenever I see or Read or hear of Black people making claim that they no longer Live a Life of Misery, pressure, and Depression, then I know we have to be strung out, living a religious life of illusion, a life that will allow you to make such false claims about our Black Life, and I do not care what our educational , professional, and religious Status might be in this world, because I know, if you are Black and in this world today, True Peace, Joy, Order, Balance, Harmony, and the Blissfulness of the Black Mind, is not an experience the Black Mind is now experiencing in this world today.

How can Black people make plan or make a statement indicating that we have cleaned up our Mind from the Evil and action of Iniquity, when in fact we have not done the **** Thing that would qualify us to have such a Black Living Experience.

Today as I write to you and as I last looked up from this Computer, Black people still live in an environment that we did not create and most certainly do not control, and I know for a fact, when in the presence of evil and evil is the name of the game in the environment of which we Live, then Peace, Harmony, and Joy, is not to be found in the Black Life, because to enjoy those principles of Life, require for you to have done the necessary thing to earn such a life of tranquility and to this date, the Black Afrikan has done nothing but followed the orders of those that have a history of oppressing our Black behind, as we sit here telling Lies on God, as if God is going to come out from his Heavenly Throne and Fight a weak and passive Black people battle, we who are so out of touch with our Black selves to the extent we do not know the God we claim to be waiting on to come and Fight our Battle for us Black people.

How sick, how Ignorant, how foolish, how drunk we have become off of the oppressors religion, so much so to the extent that we do not know that God fight not the battle of the weak nor the strong, such an obligation come to those that wear the gift of Life, and in no way, God is going to allow us to reduce Its Power to the lowly level where Sense of attitudes and behavior is in battle with the Knowledge and Understanding of a divine Mind, in other word, Evil against The Greater Good in Mankind, they that posses the Divinity of Mind, as opposed to the Sinfulness of the Human Being Mind.

Peace come to the Mind only when such a Mind has done what is required of it to earn such Peace and for a mind to claim peace in an environment where that Mind serve at the pleasure of Evil and in evil there is no peace, it goes to show you how much we do not know about our Black selves and to be ignorant of our Black selves give cause for us to know nothing about God, and the ignorance of God, will cause all Lies to show its action as being True and will cause us to lie and make claim that we Black Folks are living a life of peace and Joy, principles that can not be faked and require an environment where they Rule and is in control of the Body Mind, a mind that is Divine in the presence of such company of Peace, Joy, Order, Balance ,Harmony, serving as attributes of that Eternal Infinite Energy we call God.

Oh how the Black so call Afrikan has allowed the divine Mind which was once in our possession, escape us, and now we look and act as a fool in the Human Being Mind, making claim to something that the Human Mind is not qualified to obtain, which is the Greater Good in Life and such Goodness reside in the presence of Truth and Reality, virtues the Human Being Mind have no desire of obtaining, yet only with those virtues is Peace, Joy, Order, Balance, Harmony is attainable for the Black Life,a life that now Live in constant fear of the white man and his agents sub-ethnic groups, those that also have a history of lying and deceiving Black people, calling ourselves Afrikans.

So I say, call it what you will or may, in the Black Woman and Man present condition in Life, there is no Peace for the Weary, not until we get about the Business of Action to earn such a Divine state of living again.

I agree with brother Kofi of SADA, not until we grow up and put aside our little created petty differences and become about the Action of organizing our Black selves for purpose to obtain our liberation, we have no Justified room to complain to those that take great Joy in kicking us in the behind, as we put it up higher for a better shot by the oppressors foot.

How sad and pitiful Black Folks are today, as we continue to slaughter each other physically, while we are already dead Mentally.

Black people today, is a weary Nation in Turmoil !!!

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >