Black People Politics : Call Him "PRESIDENT OBAMA," Not "Mister"

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

My apologies for using the term haters, lets try non-supporters...Peace In brother Putney.

See now that is when the emotions get "mystical" or esoteric

My apologies for using the term haters, lets try non-supporters...Peace In brother Putney.

If I see a brother on the train in the middle of winter wih a 700 coat on, a 1200 dollar suit and 500 dollar shoes,
and a booger on his beard,

I cannot say I am not supporting him by saying,
excuse me brother you got a booger on your beard

Pulling someones coat-tail is support,
being thier panengyrist and humoring them,

is not

Any were do you see hate in ......

QUOTE=jamesfrmphilly;598983]that is what it is to me. dog president obama every step of the way. every day, every way.
never nuthin positive to say. that is hate to me.
some cats are just a negative spirit on the planet.[/QUOTE]

Well, I’ve got to get back to work. I wonder what President Obama is working on right now."

Is he planning to listen to the Black grandmothers and grandfathers, and great aunts and uncles who are worried about thier medicaid and medicare bieng cut?

Is he planning to give an ear to the 80 percent of Black folks who want a single payer health care system?

and is planning to make the importation of heroin and cocaine ito the nation a national securiy issue?

Also I wonder if he ias planning to remove the tax alocation system from the nations schools so that all children are assured of equal education

And I also wonder when he will put an end to Dick Cheney and his Haliburton getting rich from sensless wars that leave our young men and women, dead or worse.

So wether we call him Mr or president, will he realy hear the needs of Black folks in this naion
the way he has heard the needs of AIPAC?

Like Tevin Cambell said;
"Can you hear me Uncle Sam?"

were is the hate in asking questions about a politician,????

I thought only fascists think like that??????????:qqb009:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back