Police : California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady and she receives 1.5 million dollar settlement

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Police Brutality,

... I hope she gets paid and the officer loses his job and goes to jail :facepalm:

California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady

coppunchingsc-e1404495612875.jpg

A barefoot woman described as harmless was subdued and pummeled by a California Highway Patrol officer in an incident captured on video.

The California Highway Patrol (CHP) is investigating the incident, which occurred on Tuesday in Los Angeles.

Video shot from a by-passing car shows the CHP officer chasing the woman on foot through traffic. In the video, the officer catches up to the woman from behind, spins her around and takes her to the ground. The pair struggled, but the officer ends up on top. From that position, he begins punching her rapidly in the head.

“He is beating her up, yo,” a man filming the incident is heard saying.

“Oh my gosh, why?” a woman asks.

http://news.yahoo.com/california-highway-patrol-beats-barefoot-bag-lady-video-181806931.html

Published on Jul 4, 2014

Police Brutality At Its Finest: California Highway Patrol Officer Beats A Black Woman Senseless On The Side Of The Freeway

Unnecessary and excessive: That's what one man is calling a fierce encounter he captured on video between a CHP officer and a woman two days ago. The video starts rolling right around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. A woman walking on the eastbound 10 Freeway near the La Brea onramp is tackled on the roadside shoulder by a CHP officer. The officer unleashes a barrage of punches to her face.....

California Highway Patrol Officer Beats A Black Woman Senseless On The Side Of The Freeway

In the Spirit of Follow-Up:

Retired LAPD Sergeant: CHP Officer Used Excessive Force in Videotaped Arrest

Cheryl Dorsey, a retire 20-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department, said a CHP officer used excessive force while subduing a woman on the side of the 10 Freeway. Rick Chambers reports for the KTLA 5 News at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 5, 2014.

click to see video:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/retire-lapd-sergeant-chp-officer-045005866.html

In the Spirit of Update,

Al Sharpton’s National Action Network Wants Police Officer Who Beat Woman on Freeway Ramp Fired

MEDIA ADVISORY: The L. A. chapter of the National Action Network is calling for L. A. County District Attorney Jackie Lacy to criminally prosecute the unidentified California Highway patrol officer for excessive use of force against an African American female who has refused to give her name to police. She was stopped by the officer for walking near the freeway ramp. And then viciously attacked by the officer who was videotaped beating the woman by a passing motorist.

http://www.blackchristiannews.com/2...officer-who-beat-woman-on-freeway-ramp-fired/

This is the big story here in cali... I have not heard not one person say that this officer was in the right. I was watching the news in my room, and they had an ex-cop who is a lawyer that defends cop said that he should be fired, jailed, and be given a physic evaluation.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back