Black People : California Census Confirms Whites Are in Minority...

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
So they finally let the cat out of the bag? Hmmm, I wonder how drastically this will affect Affirmative Action now that they "qualify"?

DreamFunk

May 27, 2003
Memphis10/ VA
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but the US Census CANNOT be trusted....

...I've heard that in the 1950's and 1960's that the black population in America was 20% (can anyone back me up on this...I couldnt find any numbers)....now it has dropped to 12%....????...huh...????....

....yes, families do have less children then they did in those days, but that is acrooss the board (black and white)....I am skeptical because people of European deceant have the the lowest birthrates in the world.....there only a couple of European nations that dont have a negative birthrates....

...but what is really a trip is the Census Bureau's definition of a "white" person....for instance, an Egyptian immigrant is considered "white" by the Census Bureau....regardless of how kinky his hair is or how dark his skin is....regardless if he's from Cairo or Aswan....
...here's a story about such a case:
http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/16/racial.suit/

....to sum it all up, US Census is a sham....race doesn't even exsist...."race" was INVINTED by a group of people who wanted "scientiffically prove" there "superiority" to other groups of people.....

...even if "race" did exist, "Hispanic" doesn't fit its definition...Hispanic is a term to identify a mixed group of people who speak Spanish....or better yet, originate from Latin America....because Brazilians dont speak spanish....are they hispanic....????....Italians werent always considered to be "white", especially Southern Italians and Sicilians....neither were the Irish...

...these are just some of the many examples to not take the Census or "race" too seriously....they only reap evil...."race" has done NO good for this world....

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
LOL @ panafrica !!! You aint said nothin but the truth cuz I live here in Cali and...after that announcement all of a sudden republicans wanna be at all the La Raza festivals LOL

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: