Black People Politics : Cain and Obama plan same Agenda for Africa??

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Ankhur, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Neoclonialism became
    psychologicaly acceptable,
    because someone that looked like us was
    in the seats of power, at least,
    that is what was put before our eyes.

The left wing and right wingthink tanks,
    via neolibealism and neocolonialism, may have similar agenas for Africa.
    The president, from the concepts of the Brokings Intitute and CFR,
    ehatcomprise 98% of his staf and apointees, and Cain from the concepts of the Hoover Inst and Vision for an American Century.
    Is it pssible that the glogal oligachy is seeking a win in situation,
    by suppoting Black GOP ascedecy, even if he does not win but pacs in prominenence??
    So that an Obama re-election or white GOP presidency in 11/2012.
    will continue, the New colonization of the continent, wth the asssistance and approval of 2 Amercan Empire prominent men of African blood.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014

Have you ever heard the expression “the tiger in the tall grass”? Just sort of wait? Do they think that for the last nine months I have not been studying the foreign policy challenges that they face? Do they think for the last nine months I have not been consulting with a group of foreign policy advisers about all the different situations that we’re in? Do they think for a moment that I’m not a student of the position that I seek, and that I probably know more about foreign policy than they think?
    What I’m just saying, Neil, is that I hope they continue to think that I’m foreign policy dumb, until the right time they will find out I’m not as foreign policy dumb as they think. I am have been a student of every one of these issues for a long, long, long time. So I hope they continue to maintain that attitude.
    http://thinkprogress.org/security/2...-im-not-as-foreign-policy-dumb-as-they-think/