Black Spirituality Religion : Cain and Abel

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Destee, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello Family,

Who gave birth to Cain and Abel's children?

:heart:

Destee

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Toughie............

In the King James version of the bible, God had cast Adam&Eve from paradise. Upon their exodus, the Lord put a mark upon them, as a warning for others not to harm them. These 'others' were holy/uncursed peoples who would look upon whatever marking the Lord gave them as an abnormality. Apparently, wherever they were cast to, there were people living there already. I don't know who gave birth to their seed by name, but obviously these women must've been understanding. I have my own theory about the Adam&Eve "myth":sand:

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Sister Destee the standard Canonical Bible does not say who Cain or Abel's wives are. The Canonical Bible was arranged to lead toward salvation there is very little information dedicated to for lack of a better term secondary character in the Bible. In scriptures known as the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha there is a book called the First Book of Adam and Eve. Charter 74 through 79 explains the origins of Cain and Abel and the events leading to Abel's murder. Abel was 15 years old when Cain murdered him. Abel was not married nor did he have children. What also is not metioned in the Canonical Bible is Cain had a twin sister named Luluwa. This is who Cain would marry and have children with. The second Book of Adam and Eve goes more indepth about Cain and Luluwa...Makes for interesting read...There are several websites that would lead you to this information. Go to Blackmask.com and type in the First or Second book of Adam and Eve. The site is well organized for ease of use....

Peace.....

4. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Destee

Abel didn't live long enough to have any children.

Cain had children by his sister/wife, according to Hebrew tradition.

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    SMH

I am under the impression that nobody actually reads Genesis.

Gen 5:4
    After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters.

Just because Cain, Abel and seth are the only children mentioned by name doesn't mean they were the only children period. The man lived for several hundred years without any form of birth control whatsoever - they didn't even have condons. Who did he marry? Of course he married his sister.

6. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    to destee

first of all let me say i come from a religious background. i may not act like it or write like it. but when it comes to my blessings i know it comes forth through him. i would neva say i thankyou jehovah for blessing me to write my filth or say things that are inappropiate. to this day i dont know why rappers and singers do that. he dont advocate what we write. i say lord thankyou for blessing me to see anotha day. his ten commandments that moses had states what he don't like. i just had to say this before i give my opinion.

when cain killed abel liked i stated in religion or gender thread. cain was jealous of his brotha and had instructed him to meet him in the field. and when abel came to the spot cain killed him. cain thought he got away with the perfect murder. but you know he didnt because god knew. you want to know how he knew. god came to cain and asked him where was his brotha. cain told god he didnt know. god informed cain that his brotha blood speaks to him from the earth. isnt that amazing about that. that cain thought he was getting away with something and didnt. so god punished cain and told him he was to be a wanderer and a fugitive. because he know he did such a bad thing he knew his life would be in jeopardey. so god told him that if any one tries to take his life they will suffer vengeance seven times. and so i was taught he took one of his sister with him as his wife. now granted i was also taught that there were two people that inhabited this earth our parents which is adam and eve. god told them to be fruitful and subdue the earth. so that means taking your kin or blood as your husband/wife. and so cain fled to the land of fugitiveness to the east of Eden. you know for along time it was normal for people in adam, abraham, lot, moses them time to sleep with their kin. even the egyptians didnt go outside the royal circles. i was just so glad when god put a stop to that behavior. you had no choice it wasnt looked down upon in that time. i still find it disqusting when they preach how when god destroyed sodom and gomorrah. the angels came and told lot to leave and dont look back. well everyone complied except his wife and was turn into a pillar of salt. after god destroyed it with fire lot's two daughters conspired to get their daddy drunk to sleep with him. why you ask because their husband got killed and their daddy was the only man available. can you imagine having kids by your daddy. not only the daddy but the granddaddy as well. thank god there are so many men to choose from. sorry destee for going all out. but when it comes to the lord you just cant stop talking about him because he just good like that. oh if you want to read about cain and able turn to genesis 4:1-17. and i will send in my membership this week for sure got sidetrack bout this christmas thing.

Nevar...........

7. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    River is right....and so was Radical (I should have read his informative post).
    The book of Genesis was actually edited from the books of Adam and Eve in Babylon.

Also, the name of Able's brother was really "Kahbeel"..not Cain or Keenan.

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    WOw that's radical! They let you read the book right there on line.

9. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

I believe what Destee is asking is if Cain and Abel were married and had children where did their wives come from and why is there no mention of their names? Also it is not clear how old they were or when Cain murder Abel.
    There are many messages one can gather from those scriptures. Personal details is not one of them....

Peace....

10. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Pretty Cool Huh..? I had started reading the Books of Adam and Eve before...It's interesting reading...I was captivated...

Peace...