Black Spirituality Religion : Cain and Abel

Toughie............

In the King James version of the bible, God had cast Adam&Eve from paradise. Upon their exodus, the Lord put a mark upon them, as a warning for others not to harm them. These 'others' were holy/uncursed peoples who would look upon whatever marking the Lord gave them as an abnormality. Apparently, wherever they were cast to, there were people living there already. I don't know who gave birth to their seed by name, but obviously these women must've been understanding. I have my own theory about the Adam&Eve "myth":sand:

Sister Destee the standard Canonical Bible does not say who Cain or Abel's wives are. The Canonical Bible was arranged to lead toward salvation there is very little information dedicated to for lack of a better term secondary character in the Bible. In scriptures known as the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha there is a book called the First Book of Adam and Eve. Charter 74 through 79 explains the origins of Cain and Abel and the events leading to Abel's murder. Abel was 15 years old when Cain murdered him. Abel was not married nor did he have children. What also is not metioned in the Canonical Bible is Cain had a twin sister named Luluwa. This is who Cain would marry and have children with. The second Book of Adam and Eve goes more indepth about Cain and Luluwa...Makes for interesting read...There are several websites that would lead you to this information. Go to Blackmask.com and type in the First or Second book of Adam and Eve. The site is well organized for ease of use....

Peace.....

SMH

I am under the impression that nobody actually reads Genesis.

Gen 5:4
After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters.

Just because Cain, Abel and seth are the only children mentioned by name doesn't mean they were the only children period. The man lived for several hundred years without any form of birth control whatsoever - they didn't even have condons. Who did he marry? Of course he married his sister.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back