sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Rizza Islam misses the point entirely like most pseudo intellectuals! His rationalizations Are BS!!! I don't care what the rest of the world's people think about Afrikan people. I only care about what Afrikan people think of each other. Invoking the name of Elijah Muhammad doesn't give credence to his rationalizations. Quite the contrary in the minds of those familiar with the history of the NOI! Byron Allen is sleeping with the enemy which is an act of treason! If he dropped dead tomorrow his white wife would inherit his wealth!!! How much do you think she would donate to the Afrikan liberation struggle? The overthrow of white domination? Rizza Islam should spend more time and energy socializing our people to be Afrikan, than worrying about what non-Afrikans think about us!!! We teach by example and our children know hypocrisy when they see or hear it, regardless of how rich and successful the source!!! How have these negro millionaires/billionaires been of any use to our struggle? Name one!!!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: