Black Poetry : Bye,Bye oe Now Fambly (everyone please check this out....)

the_story

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2003
in your atmosphere...
Occupation
n/a
everyone i am in deep crap, i have gotten myself in big trouble and probably won't be able to come back to destee (or the internet for that matter) untill about 1-2 years....ummm...i will still come in here and post when i can, download my poetry, when i can, but that might be short lived....don't worry people, i WILL i repeat, WILL be back soooo don't forget me, but i just want u all to know that u have all made an incredible difference in my life, and i will never forget chu....u have all given me only the best guidence and u all know who u are that has helped me one my way to adulthood.....i might be graduating soon, and going one to Mumford High School, where i can start on a clean slate...i love u all and i wish u the best of luck and thanks for everything....i really hate to leave u all when i need u most, but i have to...

be back real soon,
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
-story

P.S(and by the way to those i talked to in chat about my math grade, i finally pulled i up to a C+ but im not stopping there....:)

P.S.S if u have any questions feel free to ask in this thread...

wishing u well and what ever troubles u will hold peace and blessing in the end
u will not be forgotten and continue to shine grow and get the best grades u can
look to read u soon take care........

As Always

Little sis you do what need to be done so everything can be behind you. remember the lessions in life and take heed to the warning signs when they appear. This family will always be behind you and ready to walk with you through any fire but as always "If He Brings You To It He Will Bring You Through It" Im always QQ'ing so rember Big brother is here 4 you lil sis just keep ya head straight and focused..
You already know what you can do because you made that "C" now keep rising like a star!

High School is ahead of you, and yes, think of it as a clean slate. if you can show your mom that you can get those grades up and keep them there, follow her rules, yea, she's the boss right now, perhaps she'll loosen up on you, but, we'll see. In the mean time, there is no one else quite like you here, or anywhere. Those young shoes cannot be filled. I will miss you. And get those grades up for you, not just for your mother. Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back