Black Spirituality Religion : BY THEIR FRUITS.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
fruit-vendors.jpg

OFFERINGS TO YOUR GODSELF: MAGICKAL FRUITS AND WHY WE NEED THEM.

The types of fruits we enjoy might say allot about us, in fact- it might even tell us where we came from as far as region. Today we can enjoy a mixture of fruits from all over the world, but that was not always this case, especially not 400-500 years ago. Fruits and vegetables were always grown and eaten locally.

Today as Africans we face so many health problems, not only because we don't eat locally but because we don't eat genetically- eating what the dominant Ancestors ate, the ones that have trained the genes of our bodies.
Just as our eating habits of today are training the genes for the children of tomorrow.

Take diabetes for example. We all know someone effected by it if not ourselves. And why? Africans love sweet food and have always loved sweet food. White sugar seems to be only way to replicate the taste we crave as Africans. But here is something most of us don't know. In Africa, West Africa to be exact- we didn't use sugar as a sweetener- we used a fruit they now call- the miracle fruit.

miracle-fruit-1.jpg

The Miracle Fruit plant (Synsepalum dulcificum) produces berries that, when eaten, cause sour foods (such as lemons and limes) consumed later to taste sweet. The berry, also known as Miracle Berry, Magic Berry, Miraculous Berry or Flavor Berry,[2][3] was first documented by explorer Chevalier des Marchais[4] who searched for many different fruits during a 1725 excursion to its native West Africa. Marchais noticed that local tribes picked the berry from shrubs and chewed it before meals. The plant grows in bushes up to 20 feet (6.1 m) high in its native habitat, but does not usually grow higher than ten feet in cultivation, and it produces two crops per year, after the end of the rainy season. It is an evergreen plant that produces small red berries, with flowers that are white and which are produced for many months of the year. The seeds are about the size of coffee beans.

And here's why we may not have known much about it.

An attempt was made in the 1970s to commercialize the ability of the fruit to turn non-sweet foods into sweet foods without a caloric penalty, but ended in failure in controversial circumstances with accusations that the project was sabotaged and the research burgled by the sugar industry to prevent loss of business caused by a drop in the need for sugar.[7] The FDA has always denied that pressure was put on it by the sugar industry, but refused to release any files on the subject.

Out done again by the FDA Mafia. So you see there is nothing wrong with wanting sweets, so long as it's natural.

Now our fruits say allot about our mentality. The dominant fruits in our genetic heritage says allot about how we have been programmed and where. This makes me wonder if there is a hidden occult meaning behind the fruits of different states?

To know your magickal fruits ask yourself this question- if I had to eat one fruit or group of fruits for an entire day without eating anything else besides drinking water, what would it be?

Now find the origin of your fruits.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fruits

Most likely as tropical people- our fruits of taste are on the tropical list. We might also find most tropical fruits on the anti-aging list.
http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/41fruits.php#11

On the metaphysical end, the fruits are staples of raw energy- have higher vibrations than other foods, we normally eat fruits raw more so than vegetables. Anything in its uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state maintains or amplifies its originally high life force.

Fruits also retain more water than most vegetables, and we've learned that water has a highly sensative response to our thoughts. Now there are some fruits that should be part of our ritual eating, to keep in touch with the higher self, the god self. It's possible that fruits communicate "desire" to the higher self.

Fruits are a type of spiritual medicine.

For me I could eat avocados, figs, bananas and mangoes all day long. But my most dominant fruit currently are oranges and especially orange juice.

Orange - specifically, sweet orange-refers to the citrus tree Citrus sinensis and its fruit. The orange is a hybrid of ancient cultivated origin, possibly between pomelo and tangerine.

The word "orange" ultimately comes from Sanskrit narang or Tamil "naraththai". Oranges originated in southeast Asia, in either India, Vietnam or southern China.

Since I have ancestry in both Asia and India that mixed together when the Caribbean, it's very possible I got my strong lust for oranges from those genes. Personally I've found that even drinking orange juice makes me more alert spiritually and I feel more introspective. Orange oil is also used for divination. In magick, the power of most fruits are known by their fragrance or scent as well as taste. The best way however to know a fruit is by its color- as in color therapy.

Let's think about the pineapple. I almost killed myself the other day trying to cut one open. Now that's a very strong fruit to be so sweet on the inside. Reminds me of an overprotective Woman. The pineapple communicates the power of love as well as protection. For me Avocado tastes almost like it could be a meat. I could eat it with brown rice. For the ancients the color yellow opened up the brain for learning as well as healing.

For those of us that love figs, bananas, plantains etc.- these also possess that brown to yellow vibration, and while others can label fruits also based on their gender?? IE- figs look like, and peaches look like....I find that they do somehow relate to physical components. Figs for example are good on the blood and bones. Their vibrations would communicate strong energy for both.

Mangoes also have the yellow to orange vibration, and there are few fruit salad love potions on Earth that don't contain a slice of mango here and there. Also called the "melons" of mother nature. Mangoes are very sexual fruits, breast fruits to be exact, as they communicate with the heart and also bring energy to the blood.

When we take the time to eat our fruit properly we might notice also a shift in consciousness. This is especially true during a fruit fast.

Ha. I bought an Avocado yesterday evening and was going to have it tonight with Brown rice.

To know your magickal fruits ask yourself this question- if I had to eat one fruit or group of fruits for an entire day without eating anything else besides drinking water, what would it be?

After giving it a lot of thought, I would have to say; mandarins (not oranges, or tangerines mind you. They have to be mandarins or no deal lol), mangoes and kiwis are what I would opt for to feast on for a week. Though Kiwi fruits are at the top of the list . Mangoes come second because they were a staple fruit when I was growing up. But I refuse to eat them if I am not in Africa. The ones sold in the UK just don’t taste the same as the mangoes which have grown in the sun getting their Vitamin D on.

So what say you about Kiwi fruits (from Asia)?

Ps – I read somewhere that fruits and vegetables are designed to reflect which part of the body they nourish. For example, the Tomato has four chambers, and is therefore good for the heart. You have already covered what the Mango is good for.

Pps - For anyone who has woken up in the middle of the night with an agonising muscle cramp in the leg or thigh, this is an indication that your body needs potassium so eat bananas at least once a week.

A

Great thread

Today as Africans we face so many health problems, not only because we don't eat locally but because we don't eat genetically- eating what the dominant Ancestors ate, the ones that have trained the genes of our bodies.
Just as our eating habits of today are training the genes for the children of tomorrow.

so so true

thank you

fruit and vegetables are the key no doubt to better health in the long term

:cook:

hey cook i said "veggie" burger lol

oops oxymoron i know

hahahahahah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back