Black Spirituality Religion : BY THEIR FRUITS.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    OFFERINGS TO YOUR GODSELF: MAGICKAL FRUITS AND WHY WE NEED THEM.

The types of fruits we enjoy might say allot about us, in fact- it might even tell us where we came from as far as region. Today we can enjoy a mixture of fruits from all over the world, but that was not always this case, especially not 400-500 years ago. Fruits and vegetables were always grown and eaten locally.

Today as Africans we face so many health problems, not only because we don't eat locally but because we don't eat genetically- eating what the dominant Ancestors ate, the ones that have trained the genes of our bodies.
    Just as our eating habits of today are training the genes for the children of tomorrow.

Take diabetes for example. We all know someone effected by it if not ourselves. And why? Africans love sweet food and have always loved sweet food. White sugar seems to be only way to replicate the taste we crave as Africans. But here is something most of us don't know. In Africa, West Africa to be exact- we didn't use sugar as a sweetener- we used a fruit they now call- the miracle fruit.

[​IMG]
    The Miracle Fruit plant (Synsepalum dulcificum) produces berries that, when eaten, cause sour foods (such as lemons and limes) consumed later to taste sweet. The berry, also known as Miracle Berry, Magic Berry, Miraculous Berry or Flavor Berry,[2][3] was first documented by explorer Chevalier des Marchais[4] who searched for many different fruits during a 1725 excursion to its native West Africa. Marchais noticed that local tribes picked the berry from shrubs and chewed it before meals. The plant grows in bushes up to 20 feet (6.1 m) high in its native habitat, but does not usually grow higher than ten feet in cultivation, and it produces two crops per year, after the end of the rainy season. It is an evergreen plant that produces small red berries, with flowers that are white and which are produced for many months of the year. The seeds are about the size of coffee beans.

And here's why we may not have known much about it.

Out done again by the FDA Mafia. So you see there is nothing wrong with wanting sweets, so long as it's natural.

Now our fruits say allot about our mentality. The dominant fruits in our genetic heritage says allot about how we have been programmed and where. This makes me wonder if there is a hidden occult meaning behind the fruits of different states?

To know your magickal fruits ask yourself this question- if I had to eat one fruit or group of fruits for an entire day without eating anything else besides drinking water, what would it be?

Now find the origin of your fruits.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fruits

Most likely as tropical people- our fruits of taste are on the tropical list. We might also find most tropical fruits on the anti-aging list.
    http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/41fruits.php#11

On the metaphysical end, the fruits are staples of raw energy- have higher vibrations than other foods, we normally eat fruits raw more so than vegetables. Anything in its uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state maintains or amplifies its originally high life force.

Fruits also retain more water than most vegetables, and we've learned that water has a highly sensative response to our thoughts. Now there are some fruits that should be part of our ritual eating, to keep in touch with the higher self, the god self. It's possible that fruits communicate "desire" to the higher self.

Fruits are a type of spiritual medicine.

For me I could eat avocados, figs, bananas and mangoes all day long. But my most dominant fruit currently are oranges and especially orange juice.

Orange - specifically, sweet orange-refers to the citrus tree Citrus sinensis and its fruit. The orange is a hybrid of ancient cultivated origin, possibly between pomelo and tangerine.

The word "orange" ultimately comes from Sanskrit narang or Tamil "naraththai". Oranges originated in southeast Asia, in either India, Vietnam or southern China.

Since I have ancestry in both Asia and India that mixed together when the Caribbean, it's very possible I got my strong lust for oranges from those genes. Personally I've found that even drinking orange juice makes me more alert spiritually and I feel more introspective. Orange oil is also used for divination. In magick, the power of most fruits are known by their fragrance or scent as well as taste. The best way however to know a fruit is by its color- as in color therapy.

Let's think about the pineapple. I almost killed myself the other day trying to cut one open. Now that's a very strong fruit to be so sweet on the inside. Reminds me of an overprotective Woman. The pineapple communicates the power of love as well as protection. For me Avocado tastes almost like it could be a meat. I could eat it with brown rice. For the ancients the color yellow opened up the brain for learning as well as healing.

For those of us that love figs, bananas, plantains etc.- these also possess that brown to yellow vibration, and while others can label fruits also based on their gender?? IE- figs look like, and peaches look like....I find that they do somehow relate to physical components. Figs for example are good on the blood and bones. Their vibrations would communicate strong energy for both.

Mangoes also have the yellow to orange vibration, and there are few fruit salad love potions on Earth that don't contain a slice of mango here and there. Also called the "melons" of mother nature. Mangoes are very sexual fruits, breast fruits to be exact, as they communicate with the heart and also bring energy to the blood.

When we take the time to eat our fruit properly we might notice also a shift in consciousness. This is especially true during a fruit fast.

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
  3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
  4. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Ha. I bought an Avocado yesterday evening and was going to have it tonight with Brown rice.

After giving it a lot of thought, I would have to say; mandarins (not oranges, or tangerines mind you. They have to be mandarins or no deal lol), mangoes and kiwis are what I would opt for to feast on for a week. Though Kiwi fruits are at the top of the list . Mangoes come second because they were a staple fruit when I was growing up. But I refuse to eat them if I am not in Africa. The ones sold in the UK just don’t taste the same as the mangoes which have grown in the sun getting their Vitamin D on.

So what say you about Kiwi fruits (from Asia)?

Ps – I read somewhere that fruits and vegetables are designed to reflect which part of the body they nourish. For example, the Tomato has four chambers, and is therefore good for the heart. You have already covered what the Mango is good for.

Pps - For anyone who has woken up in the middle of the night with an agonising muscle cramp in the leg or thigh, this is an indication that your body needs potassium so eat bananas at least once a week.

A

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    Great thread

so so true

thank you

fruit and vegetables are the key no doubt to better health in the long term

:cook:

hey cook i said "veggie" burger lol

oops oxymoron i know

hahahahahah

6. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    To know your magickal fruits ask yourself this question- if I had to eat one fruit or group of fruits for an entire day without eating anything else besides drinking water, what would it be?

Peaches and Plums.

I also LOVE Mango juice.

7. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7

LMAO

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Goddess Alex- Blaklioness posted some really good videos about how fruits and vegetables are designed to reflect that part of the body they are meant to nourish. Aren't we remarkable as Creators and Co-Creators!

Who can be against "intelligent design" while peeling a banana without noticing the significance?

Humans are Co-Creators also play a major rule here, because not all fruits and vegetables are natural or wild, many of them are man-made, man-cultivated, crossbred and grafted.

Nearly all apples are actually hybrids, which is interesting itself considering the apple is named the fruit that cause the great fall in Eden.
    [​IMG]

What I find telling- is just as people are transplanted- sometimes by force from one region to another, so are plants/seeds. The book titled "The Lost Crops of Africa" gives a very detailed look at many many crops are from Africa and just how long Africans have been cultivating or designing food. What's just as interesting how certain fruits originated elsewhere but are now grown in Africa.

http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=11879&page=1

I don't know about the fry chicken...but watermelons originated in Africa.
    Tamarinds also, originated in West Africa, I enjoy a good tamarind every now and then, it says something about my temperament, because most people can't eat them with sugar. Most melon are also from Africa.

Should it matter that the kiwi is not a natural fruit?

http://www.biodiversityexplorer.org/encounter/food/fruit.htm

Side note- it is said we shouldn't throw fruit seeds in the garbage, but on undisturbed soil as this would be an insult to the spirits. A very good ritual is the planting of a seed of the fruit of your desire under a full moon while whispering your true intent to the wind.

9. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    I honestly don't know, but would like to so I shall re-direct the question to you. Should it matter? Is the energy/vibration emitted the same as that from natural fruit? do you eat genetically modified fruit? or pork meat for that matter?

Fruit magick is the best! I have always been amused by the famous necronomicon apple love spell, which apparently works quite well.

Chant the following three times over an apple; give the fruit to the woman to drink of the juices, and she will surely come to you.

Munus Sicsigga Ag Bara Ye
    Innin Aggish Xashxur Gishnu Urma
    Shaziga Bara Ye
    Zigashubba Na Agsishamaziga
    Namza Ye Innin Durre Esh Akki
    Ugu Agba Andagub!

:)

A

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Alexandra- you are indeed a Goddess! You are always giving the good Brothas more ammunition. Post more fruit spells if you can!

I would say the genetically modified fruits of today are much much different than say yesterday when we were still cultivating them and cross breeding them under a different system. Today greed is the major factor as to why they genetically modify fruits. Yesterday it was taste, energy, power and some cases- it just made sense. There may not be anything wrong with any of it, because it's like mixing medicine, but knowing what to eat, when and for what might be more important than if it's made by man or by nature.

When I lived in Florida, there were seasons when oranges were all over the place just littered in the streets. Mangoes as well, I remember I lived off green mangoes for an entire week, my friends called me nutts. I would eat them green because I couldn't wait for them to get ripe. I'd knock them right out of the trees, take them home- peel them and soak them in distilled vinegar with a little salt sprinkled on them. I'd keep them in the refrigerator, and then take them out on the beach- and eat while looking at the Sun and waves. So now when I get mangoes- some of those same images of peace come back to me. I imagine as Africans our Ancestors practiced allot of this, what they call merry eating. Eating while having a blissful experience and what happens is that this experience is recorded into the taste of the food. Just like when we smell perfume or hear an old song we might recall the experience we had when we first recorded it.

Now from there, when you desire that fruit- then you know you also desire that experience that you recorded into the taste. We may have millions of those recordings in our dna already. Like there is this flat red taffy candy made only in China, it's round. I saw it once at the store and I just had to have it. I tasted it and for some odd reason I recalled eating allot of it as a child, even though I didn't.

But everytime I ate it, I'd have memories of my childhood, eventually I figured out it was because this taffy was made out of fruit, in particular- tamarind paste. What's amazing is that they put a very very small amount but my brain was still able to access it. Also my Mother was the one that ate allot of tamarinds as a child.

I feel not all fruits are able to hold the same emotions and memories. I've eaten strawberries with so many different Women- it's almost impossible for me not to see them as sexual fruit. Yes, it's possible for food to become contaminated by your memories. I don't eat cucumbers to this day because I dated a Sistah that did some very interesting things with them- let's say she really enjoyed her fruits and vegetables.

I "need" to have an orange or a grapefruit every other day, so my magickal fruits would be in the citrus category and most of these fruits are hybrids. The Elders in my family does allot of drinking of heavy liquor mixed with orange juice. And I don't drink at all. This suggests to me that I am performing the ritual of drinking, but without the alcohol. And I getting drunk off oranges?