Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita

rhymebad

May 11, 2006

HE SAID:

Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake //
And won’t hesitate to smack crew and eat cornflakes //
Some English here got a distinguish career and like DRAKE //
Looking at the booty of JLO a cutie with a HALO and great //
Like BEYONCE, strong mess online a long time to address //
The wrong crime this is bad must admit like BRAD PITT fight like //
TROY and tonight enjoy my freedom this stuff built on hype //
Have dinner to around campfires and “Interview Vampires” yipes //
SAMUEL L JACKSON this is manual action “Snakes On A Plane” //
2016 an election year as rejections appear HILLARY bought game //
And artillery but TRUMP was a bump in her road his appearance //
Was that of a king without the phat bling needed a clearance //
To run for president when he won every resident was surprised //
I fainted use my quotes and voice as votes are a choice that rise //
Between candidates sometime extreme fans hate answer in disguise //
and now we find the thrilling truth about Dylan Roof his eyes //
An Evil one took an illegal gun to shoot nine in an absolute divine church //
No one desire harm from a firearm murderous plan done a handgun touched //
Our heart which is much apart of our sick society a quick variety sold today //
Gun shots can mess up a fun spot, masked snipers with fast rifles don’t play //
We saw the EUROPEAN UNION lose one wow you can BREXIT or text it, say //
It’s a new day when the UK voted to leave the EU this be true but what will //
Their economy do? Need a plan strong to stand alone vote decisions can kill //
We saw President OBAMA bring drama and through OBAMACARE diagnose //
Society’s problems now a proper doctor can easily prescribe pills to a host //
Of folks practically everybody his speech reached us he gave us an overdose //
Of democracy born in HONOLULU came with a new crew out of CHICAGO
His words knocked some sense in our mind after a length of time far below //
Average is our Medicare made our head aware there's a problem so yall hello //

This is BLACK HIP HOP GOING INTO 2017

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006

Got a kick stand need a quick plan bike is parked //
Strike with art a key style see wild turnabout sparked //
Burnouts that’s how we do smoke tires and have dope //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006

You a phat hot boo and if that not true tell me different your perfume //
Smell magnificent, I see friction in a depiction messing up my tune //
And prediction so boo it’s tradition that we date each other so let //

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: COX CABLE wasn’t able to replace my phone doggone a fake visit it's black HIPHOP chow dinn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
R Black Poetry : Yo before HIPHOP I guess we all hardcore and rip shop and be equal and wise a lethal surprise, skil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
chuck Black Education / Schools : HipHop and Public Education Black Education / Schools 1
R Black Poetry : Crawling in garbage then drawing on the knowledge of HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Doctor of HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Spirituality Religion : PRAYER, MEDITATION AND HIPHOP Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Entertainment : HIPHOP RULES BLUEPRINT OF HIPHOP Black Entertainment 6
M Black Poetry : REAL HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M African American History Culture : THE MEANING OF THE WORD HIPHOP African American History Culture 0
M Black People : HIPHOP HISTORY MONTH Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : HIPHOP APPRECIATION WK "COOPERATION" Black People Open Forum 0
M African American History Culture : HIPHOP IS LOVE African American History Culture 5
M Black Poetry : HIPHOP DECLARATION OF PEACE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
M African American History Culture : HIPHOP CULTURE African American History Culture 1
M Audio Video Web Conferencing : HIPHOP IN THE NEW MILLENIUM Audio Video Web Conferencing 22
M Black Poetry : HIPHOP MEMORIES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Entertainment : HIPHOP BEYONE ENTERTAINMENT Black Entertainment 0
H Black Entertainment : Some foreign Hiphop Black Entertainment 3
H Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Jamar NGE's and their contributions to Hiphop Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Entertainment : I AM HIPHOP CORRECTION Black Entertainment 6
M Black Spirituality Religion : HIPHOP AND METAPHYSICS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Keita Kenyatta Black People : My Gift To the HipHop Generation Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black People : A RESPONSE to HipHop's Intelligentsia. Black People Open Forum 65
G Black People : HIPHOP ARTIST PIONEERS CAMPAIGN TO HONOR BLACK WOMEN WE LUV BLACK WOMEN! Black People Open Forum 0
E Black People : DEFENDING HIPHOP RIGHT OR WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Black People Open Forum 92
Q Black Poetry : maddrapper/tantrum hiphop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Isaiah Black Entertainment : GANGSTA GUMBO * HIPHOP IN NEW ORLEANS... Black Entertainment 0
Isaiah Black Entertainment : HIPHOP LEGACIES EAST@WEST@SOUTH... Black Entertainment 25
Isaiah Black People : IS THERE ROOM IN HIPHOP FOR THE ELDERS??? Black People Open Forum 56
Isaiah Black Entertainment : D.J. KOOL HERC, THE GODFATHER OF HIPHOP... Black Entertainment 6
Isaiah Black People : HIPHOP CULTURE IS NOW COMPLETELY APOLITICAL... Black People Open Forum 66
Isaiah Black People : DOES WHITE MAN MAKE US GANGBANG? DID WHITE MAN MAKE US HIPHOP? Black People Open Forum 156
Isaiah Black People : RACIAL SLURS ON TSUNAMI VICTIMS FROM HIPHOP RADIO PERSONALITIES Black People Open Forum 29
Isaiah Black Entertainment : HAS THE GREAT INSTRUMENTAL LEGACY OF BLACK AMERICA BEEN DESROYED BY HIPHOP SAMPLING? Black Entertainment 21
S Black People : When did YOU FALL IN LOVE with HIPHOP? Black People Open Forum 14
S Black People : are HIPHOP PIONEERS being slowly but surely FORGOTTEN? Black People Open Forum 5
A Black Entertainment : **** Hiphop Black Entertainment 7
M Black Entertainment : Unique jazz-funk-hiphop music @ MP3.com Black Entertainment 1
Joyce Black Poetry : The Curse Of A Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mario William Vitale The Master Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trumps-favorite-irish-proverb-is-actually-a-quote-from-a-nigerian-poet Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Poetry : Young Poet Incarcerated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : About My Poet Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Sincerely Serena The Front Porch : A dope poet The Front Porch 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: True and alert sweaty and ready to do the work of a poet and you Know it somehow ill and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Poet's Beef Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2