Black Money Business Jobs : BUY SILVER --Huge Investment Opportunity

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
youngblackceo said:
Thanks for the heads up.
I plan on investing in silver tommorrow when I have more time to look at my options.
If you have some advice for me i would gladly appreciate it.

Good move. The main thing to remember is to buy only what you can afford, and be on the lookout for dips in the price. It may (or may not) fall below your original purchase point but don't panic; that's to be expected when you invest in these markets. There have been a number of pullbacks in the price of silver since I first got into this market 18 months ago, but the overall trend is up.

Right about now the market manipulators are getting their heads handed to them by the brutality and swiftness of the price increases over the past couple of months. They may engineer yet another sell off and cause another fall in the price, but I would use that as an opportunity to buy more, because the economic fundamentals of silver are rock solid due to the supply/demand imbalance. This is how Warren Buffett made his billions--buying a dollar's worth of assets for pennies on the dollar and selling when the crowd finally caught on and bid up the price. The principle is the same here.

Keep an eye on the price and the news. I think a segment of the investing public is beginning to catch on, but the overwhelming majority of people still would rather spend $3000 on that plasma screen tv (or some other junk) than on something that will enable them to buy a plasma screen tv for every room in the house if they hold on to it for a while and sell at the right time.

By the way, since my last post 13 or so hours ago, the price of silver has risen another 30 cents an ounce, to $11.77, $1.27 an ounce higher than when I first recommended it last week.

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
As of this morning, the price of silver has increased to $11.99 an ounce, $1.49 an ounce higher than when I put the word out 2 weeks ago. How much have the material thangz you purchased two weeks ago increased in value? None! (that's why they're called depreciating assets). Ya coulda bought some silver back then; it would have been worth more money today. Some of y'all chose to buy material thangz which are worth less money today.

I hope somebody out there is taking advantage of this opportunity to secure their financial future. It's still not too late.

As I said previously with regard to this once in a life time opportunity, you're either going to make money or you're going to make excuses, but you won't make both.

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
The price of silver continues to rise unabated. As of this morning (at this time), it is $12.46 an ounce, nearly $2 an ounce higher than when I created this thread on 3/22. That's a 20% increase in less than 3 weeks. Most mutual funds don't even rise that far in ONE YEAR!

Do you plan to get on board this gravy train which involves spending your money on an asset that is increasing in value by the day, or are you committed to continued spending of your money on things that decrease in value by the day--designer clothes, entertainment systems, videos, bling, and other over priced material thangz?

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
Since 3/22/06, the day I created this thread, the price of silver has exploded upwards, climbing to as high as $14.67 yesterday before pulling back to its current price of $14.26. That's $3.74 higher than a month ago. If you had bought 100 ounces of silver at $1,050 a month ago, your investment would be worth over $1,400 today. If you even managed to buy 10 ounces for $105, it would be worth over $140 today. That's a phenomenal return. That's how fortunes are made.

Quite a few of the manipulators (i.e., dealers) have been shaken out of the market the past few weeks due to the huge price increases which have left them in the deep in the hole financially (by my reckoning, hundreds of millions, but more likely billions of dollars).

Word on the street is that the hedge funds are now eyeing silver. They are about enter the market, place huge orders, and exploit the weakness of the dealers by demanding immediate delivery of physical silver. If & when this happens, it is expected to put further upward pressure on the price, which will further squeeze the dealers as they scramble to fill orders for silver that they currently own only on paper (via futures contracts). In other words, they are going to have to find some real silver bullion, bid on it, and ship it to the hedge funds. Since there's so little physical silver, the law of supply and demand will kick in, and the price will continue to soar. This will create chaos in the marketplace, to the delight of the small investor.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!