Black Money Business Jobs : BUY SILVER --Huge Investment Opportunity

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Sami_RaMaati, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    "We will eventually find out that silver at $10 is the bargain of the century."
    ---Howard Ruff, Financial Columnist

I've been following the silver market for the past year and a half, as well as reading the weekly column of Ted Butler, a silver expert who writes a column for www.InvestmentRarities.com. He has been shouting from the mountain tops for at least the past 5 years about looming shortages of silver on world markets and how this will be a slam dunk investment opportunity for everyday people.

It turns out that demand for silver far outstrips supply, which would normally would make the price of silver many, many times higher than its current price of $10.50 an ounce (as of the close of business on the COMEX today). According to Butler, the only reason that it is so low is because of price manipulation on the part of large institutional investors who've been conspiring to keep prices artificially low in order to avoid financial ruin. What they do is a sell silver in the form of thousands of futures contracts, which creates the illusion of a glut of silver on world markets when in fact there's no real physical silver to back up these contracts. The price of silver on the open market is based solely on this unethical activity (including the silver jewelry that people wear). Butler has complained in writing to the US Attorney General's office as well as various govt regulatory agencies about this price manipulation, all to no avail. What is really telling though, is that not one expert on precious metals has challenged him on his prediction of massive price increases, which I have seen unfold in the past 18 months right in front of my eyes. Since Sept 04 when I started following this commodity, silver is up over 60% with plenty of room to go a lot higher.

What exactly does all this mean for people who don't have deep pockets? At $10 an ounce, silver is going for fire sale prices, but it won't be this cheap too much longer. The general public hasn't caught on to this yet, and the price manipulation is ongoing, though I believe the manipulators are sitting on staggering losses (hundreds of millions of dollars) and are on the verge of bankruptcy. When these 2 factors change (and they HAVE to change--it's a question of when, not if) --KaBLAMMO--the price of silver will go way, way up--probably forever. The demand for silver for industrial uses (it is used as a conductor in just about anything that runs on electricity) as well as for jewelry in China and India continues unabated. Couple that with the fact that all of the world's known physical inventories are very low and we've got a severe supply/demand imbalance. This provides interested parties with the opportunity of a lifetime to buy very low and sell very high. The headlines for this upcoming scandal have yet to be written. When this house of cards collapses, it’ll make the Enron scandal look like a kindergarten picnic.

All interested persons should visit the Investment Rarities website and click on the "Ted Butler's Weekly Commentary" link in the upper left hand corner. There is an archive of his columns going back to 2000. If you get bit by the silver bug and decide to take the plunge (you can get started for as little as $14 per order), do your due diligence first: double check my research, do some of your own, and decide for yourself what you want to do. I am not in the business of giving investment advice, but my silver portfolio has been kicking butt lately, and I plan to make more purchases very soon. I wouldn't advise ordering from Investment Rarities, as I find their prices to be a little on the high side (though the information on the site is excellent and they are a reputable company). I buy most of my silver from The American Precious Metals Exchange (at www.APMEX.com) and the Silver Eagle Coin Company. They both have the most reasonable prices I have found so far, and are reputable companies (with fast delivery).

Questions? Comments?

2. Sami_RaMaati

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    Since I started this thread last night, the price of silver has climbed another 18 cents an ounce to $10.68.

Today the Securities and Exchange Commission gave the go ahead for Barclays to begin a silver Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). What this means is that Barclays will have to purchase millions of ounces of silver to get this ETF up and running, which will further tilt the demand/supply imbalance in favor of the investor. This guarantees one heck of an increase in the price of silver in the short to intermediate term. As of now, silver is still going at fire sale prices, but not too much longer.

Helloooo! Anybody paying attention? Right now silver is very affordable. Soon it won't be. Don't let this be the one that got away.

3. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm interested in this how much would you have too invest initially. I need to find out if that account is legit as well.

How did you come across this info...

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    interesting ....so silver is the thing !
    i'll have to check into this investment

5. Sami_RaMaati

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    You can actually get started for as little as $14.00 (that will buy you a one ounce silver coin). For more info, go to www.InvestmentRarities.com and read Ted Butler's weekly column. See also the Silver Eagle Coin Company's website. You might be able to find a silver dealer in your area. You can also go to google and type in "silver". There are hundreds of sites that have basic information you need.

I came across this info in the summer of '04 when I got a mail olicitation from Investment Rarities for a silver investors starter kit for $19.95. Included were two 1 ounce silver coins (American Eagle and a Canadian Maple Leaf) and Butler's book "Silver Profits in the New Century." What he predicted in this book about looming silver shortages and resultant sharp price increases is unfolding as you read this. And yeah, it's a legit opportunity. Just be careful who you buy from.

6. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    Thanks for this info!! I will certainly check it out.

7. Sami_RaMaati

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    As of today, the price of silver is now $10.93 and ounce, 43 cents an ounce higher than the day I started this thread.

If you had bought 10 ounces of silver for $105 last week (the price of a pair of Nikes), today it would be worth $109.30, a $4.30 increase in 5 days. Would those Nikes have increased in value the same way?

If you had bought 100 ounces of silver for $1,050 last week (the price of a home entertainment system), today it would be worth $1,093, a $43 dollar increase in 5 days. Woulld that home entertainment system have increased in value the same way?

If you had bought 1000 ounces of silver for $10,050 last week (the price of a nice sound system and a bunch of chrome for an SUV), today it would be worth $10,480, a $430 dollar increase in 5 days. Would that $10,050 worth of junk have increased in value the same way?

In "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Robert Kiyosaki pointed out that rich people become rich and stay rich by putting their money into things that increase in value over time (e.g., silver, gold, stocks, real estate, collectibles, etc), while the poor and middle class stay poor and middle class by putting their money into things that decrease in value over time (e.g., Nikes, home entertainent systems, designer clothes, pimping out rides, etc). Will you stop the madness and put your money into something that increases in value over time, or continue your own economic demise by spending on things that decrease in value over time?

It's still not too late to get on board this gravy train.

8. Sami_RaMaati

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    Smart move. I hope others will do the same. Then we can finance our own independent school systems, neighborhood culture centers, radio and tv stations, after school tutoring services, production studios, publishing houses, grocery stores, restaurants, health clubs, saturday academies, etc., and stop praying that white people will have a change of heart and do these things for us.

9. Sami_RaMaati

United States
    Ratings:
    +244
    As of this time (3/30/06 @ 9:34 am) the price of silver is $11.47 an ounce, 97 cents an ounce more than when I first mention this investment opportunity. The silver investment gravy train is leaving the station. Do you plan to get on board and put your money into this commodity which is increasing in value over time, or will you continue to spend money on material thangz that decrease in value over time?

The way I look at it, some people will make money from this opportunity, and some will make excuses, but nobody willl make both.

It's still not too late.

10. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I plan on investing in silver tommorrow when I have more time to look at my options.
    If you have some advice for me i would gladly appreciate it.