Black People : BUT WHAT IF WE ~WERE~ GANGSTA?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

Black people aren't Gangsta. Perhaps a small handful are. The ideology perpetuated in today's media about our 'Gangsta attitude' is based in fiction. It's not Gangsta to shoot up your block, disrespect Women and sell drugs to your own people. No matter how many tattoos you have. No matter how many guns you have. No matter how many times you've watched Scarface. And no matter how big a Man or Woman you pretend to be you're not a Gangsta, you're just in pain, and probably need a hug. Nothing that therapy couldn't fix.

What we fail to realize about real Gangstas is that they control the flow of cash, while their means of doing so are always questionable, a Gangsta is Soldier belonging to a larger Mafia of community controllers. Drugs, prostitution and even bootlegging are all negatives known to be controlled by Mafia Gangstas.

But what if we were Gangsta? Sure we have Gangs and turf wars etc. But those Gangs are controlled by larger Mafias usually have more control over certain neighborhoods than the Government and the Police. So how can we get "Mafia" status on a positive level?

First of all, no one from the outside would be able to come into our community and basically run the whole block from a corner store. Only in a Black community is it possible for a Korean to sell Caribbean food. Only us. We have a major problem we identify too much with what Whites tell us to identify with. But don't be upset with the Koreans and Arabs, it only makes sense. They have to open stores on the corner to shelter us as we stand on the outside.

[​IMG]
    Harlem Nights. Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.

[​IMG]
    Hoodlum. Laurence Fishburne

The core philosophy behind the Mafia doesn't have to be a negative. Well, that would depend on what type of Mafia you are talking about really. In the past Mafias basically protected turf. Just as Tribes did in Africa. But now even in Africa, young Men believe that by wearing a bandana and playing 50 Cent on their stereo makes them a Gangsta. And just like in America this is a type of brain washing used to channel our natural anger away from the official target.

If we were really Gangsta our communities would be protected. And I'm not just talking about with Guns.

[​IMG]

Any fool can possess a Gun.

But what did Eddie Murphy's character say in Harlem Nights? Quick: "It's not how many your shoot it's who you shoot."

Churches don't use Guns, but they can target the Black Woman's psyche- using her shame about her sexuality and lust against her. And look how well that seems to be working out. So while some of us believe the war is about Guns and bullets- we are killed more often by simple thoughts. Which is why we continue to fight among ourselves while the enemy roams free.

The Black Man and Woman is not my enemy, no matter how disagreeable they act towards me. This is something we must realize as a race. Our target is not each other. So what should we be shooting for?

[​IMG]

Any good organization is a mixed bag of different minds and bodies, even the Mafia. Meanwhile we are fighting to hard to get everyone to conform to our ideals, our ways of thinking and this not how any good "Mafia" works. You see- if we ~were~ Gangsta we'd realize this by now.

We must wonder if the monotheistic philosophies taught to us through our religions has us brainwashed into believing there is one solution to a collection of problems? Because obviously "gangstas" come in all sizes and every criminal organization has a perfect Man for the job, no matter the job.

If we were Gangsta we wouldn't have to praise Obama as the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ because it doesn't matter to the Mafias around America who becomes president, to them it's no different than a football game. They control the imports and exports within their community whatever they might be and that's all there is to it.

If we were Gangsta our young Men and Women wouldn't have to search the streets looking for gangs to belong too, because your Family should be the only Gang you need. Could it be that families no longer have people the youth respect and fear?

If we were really Gangsta, I mean really Gangsta- we wouldn't have to march to get anything done or be heard, and we definitely wouldn't have to beg the Government for Reparations.

[​IMG]

We'll get paid when we learn the laws of this land, learn that tricks and deceptions run this empire and not truth. You can't get reparations calling yourself an "African American." Read the books. Why would America pay out money to it's own citizens? Tsk tsk tsk...

No, we aren't gangsta at all...just something else.

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

NOW WE TALKING RIGHT HERE!!!!

THE MAFIA OR "THIS THING OF OURS" IS BASED ON UNDERWORLD MYSTERIES!!

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    There he go again.....

Dropping it cause IT'S HOT!!!!:flame::lift::band:

Thanks for Sharing!

"...just something else".....

M.E.
    :hearts2:

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Explain that a little deeper.

5. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I like this post, as always the post from you Meta. If only we had our own real gangs doing what we need to do.

My question is: how do we get to the point where we can formulate something like the "gangs" of antiquity, the ones with power who could hold down their section of the globe and even invade when they need to?

People can say what they want about certain Italians and their affiliations with gangs and such, but in the end they holding down their community and their families.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHEWWWWWW!!!

WHAT THE MAFIA UNDERSTAND IS THAT ALL THIS IS "CROOKED" AND THAT "LAWS" ARE FOR THE MASSES. ALSO THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING THAT FIT THEIR AGENDA WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT. WHEN U STUDY ANY CULTURE UNDERWORLD TEXTS THERE IS ONE MAJOR THEME IS THAT THIS WORLD IS NOT "REAL" AND ONCE U GET OVER YR CULTURAL NORMS AND MORALS, IT ABOUT STRONGEST OF THE FITTEST OR AS THE BOOK OF THE LAW SAY "THE LAW OF THE STRONG"

I COULD BREAK THIS NOW EVEN FURTHER WITH "INFLUENCES" AND SUCH BUT THIS IS ENOUGH TO FEED YOU

7. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Naw it ain't. I'm still hungry. Feed me!

8. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Once again Bro. Darkside hit the nail right on the head!
    It's true Bro. Tyab14, the Italians as well as the Asians hold down their communities using Mafia tactics. The walk around in dark suits- smiling at us, sometimes choking on their laughter.

Just look at them.
    One of the most ruthless gangs of them all.

[​IMG]

Even the Police are Gangstas that protect the interest of the higher Mafia.
    [​IMG]

They claim crime doesn't pay but it pays bigtime if you're in law enforcement and you serve and protect the Mafia. You think they raid DrugDealers just to confiscate the drugs? It's about cash money. Why else you would risk your life for $35,000 a year?

I would never cancel out the "Real" Black Panthers and other groups hidden away from the mainstream, I know these groups can be counted on for real fire power. Now that is one aspect of it. In the Mafia you have muscle, you have slick talkers, thieves, liars, deceivers and you have the brains that controls the operation. Usually behind all that you have a Goddess or Mother concept, 'MaMa'- she never says much, she comes in smiles at the Gang and serves cookies.

But in reality she distributes spiritual blessings on the Mafia, enabling them to pass through situations that would otherwise kill them, she calls up certain spirits to protect them etc.

[​IMG]

We should all be lucky to be connected to some type of 'MaMa' a deep spiritual Woman that sits uses the powers of the Ancients that might be beyond our understanding. Real Gangstas if they do anything else, they will protect MaMa, she is the Queen of the hive. Without the protection of MaMa, there is really no reason to live for anything. We often speak about the children, protect the children, love the children- but the children are Zombies without MaMa's influence, and children are compromised in war.

What we have today are so many Females afraid to be and become "MaMa" the Ancient Sybil, the carrier of Ancient sorcery prophecy and mystic knowledge. Instead we have Women who only try to mimic that force through Christianity yet their power is not stern enough to combat the Ancient forces that Secret Societies are using against us. Like bringing a stick to a sword fight.

Therefore a large portion of our issues actually deal with possession. These forces pervert our streets. And we should be thankful for the few Dark Magicians around that know how to use those forces to their benefit as well.

We don't have to wait around for them to come and get us and throw us all into concentration camps. They've turned our minds into concentration camps. We are will trained, and we've managed to tune out all the signals that can actually help us.

A real Gangsta knows he or she will die first because their agenda is disturbed. Any action taken against their peace is an act of War. There is no negotiation. They haven't won anything unless we give it to them. A word from an African God could summon the Sun to scorch the Earth. I fear no Man but he who commands the Earth and the sky.

[​IMG]

There are real African Gangstas laying dormant waiting. And while some of us are so convince that what we need to fear most is White Supremacy, guns and bullets. What we need to fear most is what happens when what lays dormant within us awakens without training and by accident. We can only hope that we will know friend from foe.

[​IMG]

For too long we have agreed with the European's ideology, we have adapted ourselves to his view of the world, and his view of how we should divide ourselves apart from other races and cultures on the planet. If this is the case then we are not truly like Ancient Africans, because that African knew not only is he or she responsible for the seeding of all cultures and races, but that these races are parts of their blood dynasty. This is another reason why yet to understand the truth of the Mafia. The Ancient powers of India, Asia and Africa are kin- and as we divide ourselves from them we also divide ourselves from the truth of "MaMa" who was as generous with the power of her womb as she was the power of her knowledge.

We are not defeated by bullets, we are defeated by symbolism.
    The "White" Man conjured his world through symbolism, his White skin was seen as dead, he was the bringer of death to native Americans and Africans alike. The "pale" face, the ghost of the earth. He used those fears to his advantage. He is feared still.

But every creature has a Mother.
    Summon the Mother.
    If they control the world through fire?

[​IMG]

9. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Rappers are nothing more then minstrel shows to entertain white folks.

METASCIENCE what "real african gangstas" do you speak of? :laugh::laugh:

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I was fortuantely blessed enough to have my grad level proffessor drop this one on me. funny thang though went i learned i quickly decided that i did not need my master in soiciology caused i already learned it on the street. There is nothing gangsta about having no pride in self and your community and more importantly no respect. However it is not thier fault for right now faKE *** IGGAS ARE THE TEACHERS! whom teach them nothing about being humble, and meek and trust worthy and loyal. The only one whom has come close to this feat is my man SCARFACE(the rapper) that is !hotep