Business Agenda

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Sheryl D Martin, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Sheryl D Martin

Sheryl D Martin Active Member MEMBER

Program Assistant
    Ratings:
    +1
    undefinedundefinedundefined :grouphug:

I would like to know if your organization would consider helping me sell my EBOOK titled NEED AND DESIRE whereas some of the funds could be used as a contribution the creative cause , I can become a financially supportive member , and help myself ? As you know I am suing Goodwill because I was terminated because of my Faith in Jesus Christ and believe me God is going to bless me in a very victorious way ! So victorious I'll never have to work another day in my life and yes I can be a blessing to others at the same time as well as support the work I've been called out of the world to do ! Believe me they are being held accountable and soon and very soon...everyone will know about them ! It's a shame the Wrongful Terminations have took the jobs away from many , many people of color however...I'm fighting for what I believe in because...no one else has choosen to fight but some have sold out for chump change , well I'm not accepting less because in God's eyes...I'm rich already because he " Our Father " owns everything !

Thank You !
    Sheryl aka CC
    P.S. At this time I'm unemployed but as The Warrior I AM...hey the trials and tribulations I experience at this time can not compare to the Victory that belongs to me through Je$u$ Christ !!!!!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    surely admin. will reply soon we value your words and true honesty
    and hope to see u through this times GOD is good and very blessing
    to the one's who follow da path in his name yes he's our Father da
    creator of all and holds the answers to all .