destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

Hey Destee, powerful article!! I think that the last line in that article tells it all--war can be a profitable business. I'm not too sure what to think about the lawsuit however because of the fact that the US either made Germany give reparations to the Jews or the US gives reparations to the Jews. In any case, the lawsuit may be a bit much because they are getting this money. Now there may be some kind of guilt factor with the US and Bush especially in dealing with Sharone and Israel, because of the Holocaust. But it always amazes me that there is a guilt factor when it comes to them but not to the Brown people of the earth who have had atrocities committed against them. For example, Haiti just got through another huge hurricane with damages and all that, right--guess how much the US sent them??--$50, 000. That's it. Let's look and see how long the media spotlighted the Russian terrorist incident when the people shot up the school with the kids....how much aid was sent to Russia--I bet it was more than 50,000. I like Cuba thinking. They too were hit by the big hurricane and the US offered 50, 000 in aid...Cuba declined the money!! We have to learn to look at things historcally, mathmatically and from several different angles. If what the article says is true (and more than likely it is) let us look today at Haliburton, our VP, and others who are getting filthy rich (and I mean that literally) from that black gold that the Brown people own, but are getting messed around and bombed on, because of a dictator that we put in place. Do some research on Afganistan, and Russia, and US involvement with weapons to Afganistan because of the cold war. Then examine how we, the US helped appoint Saddam to power in Iraq. Trust me Destee, it's a dirty dirty game baby it's a dirty dirty game....I did what to leave you with this link however because the article is very powerful and I feel the energy that you're puttin out there.link for Arundhati Roy article

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back