Black People : Bush's Grandfather Helped Hitler's Rise To Power

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :heart:

Destee

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    That explains a lot! Actually it is quite appropriate...the grandfather helped the man who started World War II....and the grandson is intent on starting World War III! Granddaddy must be proud!

3. nabraska

nabraska Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey Destee, powerful article!! I think that the last line in that article tells it all--war can be a profitable business. I'm not too sure what to think about the lawsuit however because of the fact that the US either made Germany give reparations to the Jews or the US gives reparations to the Jews. In any case, the lawsuit may be a bit much because they are getting this money. Now there may be some kind of guilt factor with the US and Bush especially in dealing with Sharone and Israel, because of the Holocaust. But it always amazes me that there is a guilt factor when it comes to them but not to the Brown people of the earth who have had atrocities committed against them. For example, Haiti just got through another huge hurricane with damages and all that, right--guess how much the US sent them??--$50, 000. That's it. Let's look and see how long the media spotlighted the Russian terrorist incident when the people shot up the school with the kids....how much aid was sent to Russia--I bet it was more than 50,000. I like Cuba thinking. They too were hit by the big hurricane and the US offered 50, 000 in aid...Cuba declined the money!! We have to learn to look at things historcally, mathmatically and from several different angles. If what the article says is true (and more than likely it is) let us look today at Haliburton, our VP, and others who are getting filthy rich (and I mean that literally) from that black gold that the Brown people own, but are getting messed around and bombed on, because of a dictator that we put in place. Do some research on Afganistan, and Russia, and US involvement with weapons to Afganistan because of the cold war. Then examine how we, the US helped appoint Saddam to power in Iraq. Trust me Destee, it's a dirty dirty game baby it's a dirty dirty game....I did what to leave you with this link however because the article is very powerful and I feel the energy that you're puttin out there.link for Arundhati Roy article

4. Solo

Solo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Tech Support for an ISP
    Ratings:
    +4
    Man...isn't there a way we can try to impeach this guy over some of this stuff? I mean he has this country in the toilet!

5. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Figures. Now the question is, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT? Start a petition, mobilize our people to vote, portest...? Anyone have any other ideas?

6. nabraska

nabraska Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13
    VOTE!!! TOYLIN, VOTE, THAT IS WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO!! NOVEMBER 2 LET THE WORLD KNOW WHERE THE TRUE AMERICA IS

VOTE NOVEMBER 2 2004!!!

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    True so true Destee. This is well documented. Bush visited the holocaust area of germany too. Wanted to see what parts of the plan he could establish. Who recalls this visit. It was in 2002 I believe?

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Just felt I had to bring this back up...

CD

9. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    That's serious .