Black People : Bush Spying on Americans

MANASIAC said:
Yes Brother Kente. But he did neither. You can actually spy and go get the warrant afterwards (72 hours). People are just wondering why he never went to the court.

The reasons that he has given are not sufficient enough to bypass a carte blanche process.

Okay, so if the court is sort of a fake court (which wouldn't surprise me), for the sake or argument, what would make a person try to go around a court that has no chance of denying them? One thing I've heard is that some of the citizen's bush is spying on are journalist and liberal radio talk show personalities etc. People who openly oppose him and his administration. Any thoughts?

Brother Kente you have hit the nail right on the head.

I believe that he bypassed FISA because he is basically starting CointelPro again. The people you mentioned are surely not terrorist targets, but opponents of his Iraq war.

This NSA Spying expedition could be a way to squelch free speech as we know it.

kente417mojo said:
I think this is probably one of the dumbest things bush could do, because not only has he pissed off liberals and dems., he's now pissing off some conservatives and rep. because this infringement touches everyone cross the board.
Are they pissed enough to talk impeachment?

No, I'm not surprised. This doesn't even strike me as news. It hardly qualifies as an admission--more of a BTW. But can we take advantage of the fervor and get rid of him?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back