Black People : Bush Spying on Americans

MANASIAC said:
What amazes is that Bush attempts the Hamidi case and congressional approval to justify the NSA decision. He could have easliy used FISA with no issue. I am wondering why dude did not use FISA.

I am also wondering why he purports that this is his executive privledge. He dun really made dem white folks mad by basically flushing their sanctified consitution down the toilet.

I think he didn't use FISA because he knew that the FISA court would never let him spy on whomever he was spying on. Even though they've never denied anyone from spying, this might have been the first. Even Codoleeza Rice kep saying he has the right to do what he did according to the law, but when they asked her to state what law gives him the right to spy on citizens she said "I'm not a lawyer". WTF? The how do you know what law allows him to spy you idiot?? Yeah, they really don't care about that white folks consitution, and they are walking all over it. Now they have all these patriots wondering why they allowed this moron to run the country. This is what happens when a country elects a president out of sheer fear without using their brains.

kente417mojo said:
I think he didn't use FISA because he knew that the FISA court would never let him spy on whomever he was spying on. Even though they've never denied anyone from spying, this might have been the first. Even Codoleeza Rice kep saying he has the right to do what he did according to the law, but when they asked her to state what law gives him the right to spy on citizens she said "I'm not a lawyer". WTF? The how do you know what law allows him to spy you idiot?? Yeah, they really don't care about that white folks consitution, and they are walking all over it. Now they have all these patriots wondering why they allowed this moron to run the country. This is what happens when a country elects a president out of sheer fear without using their brains.

Brother Kente, FISA was created in 1978 for the government to get secert warrants on folks to spy them. It was a piece of legislation created to fool the public into believing there was some purported judicial review of the warrants, the reality is, that FISA is carte blanche, and will never deny a president access. Fisa is a non-partisan court that is in the sole interest of approving warrants for domestic spying. That is it's sole purpose.

Lawmakers would not be outraged, if this were not the case.

MANASIAC said:
Brother Kente, FISA was created in 1978 for the government to get secert warrants on folks to spy them. It was a piece of legislation created to fool the public into believing there was some purported judicial review of the warrants, the reality is, that FISA is carte blanche, and will never deny a president access. Fisa is a non-partisan court that is in the sole interest of approving warrants for domestic spying. That is it's sole purpose.

Lawmakers would not be outraged, if this were not the case.

Couldn't Bush just as easily spied then seek a "court order" after the case?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back