Black People : Bush / KKK / Vampire / the essence of Blackness

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by prometheusunbou, Apr 14, 2003.

1. prometheusunbou

prometheusunbou Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    pleas delete thx

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    It's interesting that Prometheus suggests that this forum can be an educational resource and tool for our youth and I was willing to consider that as a possibility until Elmo's graphic response. Elmo, you usually make good points but for me, you weaken your message when you resort to condescending tones and offensive language. I hope you don't take my comment the wrong way. I say that because I want to continue to read and respect your opinions in the future.

Prometheus, I do not believe that Bush is difficult to figure out. In fact, I don't believe he's trying to hide his true nature. If you look at the comments he made during the debates with Al Gore during his campaign for presidency and read about his track record while govenor of Texas, he's an open book. I just hope that, as a nation, we survive his greed and power hungry ways. I say this as I watch the debate going on about whether the U.S. is going to move the war into Syria and as more than 20,000 Iraqi citizens protest the U.S.'s involvement in the transition of a new government in Iraq.

Can a person be a weapon of mass destruction? I think Bush is.

Peace

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Prometheusunbou ... i have just read the comments made by Elmo. He tried to kill a wonderful opportunity to build, my apologies. It was suggested that we wash the walls down in addition to banning him, but i chose otherwise. I hadn't read his attempt at destroying your efforts in this thread. Again, my apologies and the walls have now been washed down.

Thank you too for the very kind comments regarding our effort here. Truly it is our desire to have a place where our children can build with us. Where the old and the young come together ... it is happening. God is Good.

:heart:

Destee

4. Leshon123

Leshon123 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We will have the oppurtunity to elect someone who can better represent,soon enough. Things are a lot deeper than the masses would like to believe. Clearly the president doesn't understand the importance of affirmative action. In a perfect world, yes, everyone would be treated equal. That is not the case. Many people are naive enough to think that people of color actually have a fair shot. The support is there. All of us can do what we can, and just spread the word. Spread the truth and hit heads with knowledge.