Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It?

Be it the economy or world terrorism, whatever the alleged or true shortcomings of the second, didn't the first create this mess, to begin with?

You comments etc. will be both appreciated and quite welcomed, as long as we can be adult about it, not pick sides, etc.

FYI
Good luck with this thread! Most will do the old side step with the head facing down making believe they had not seen it, I don't see a great difference between the two except the latter is more insidious than the former.

not pick sides, etc.

52193619.jpg

Pick sides? this is a two headed monster.
do under/overstand the job description of the amerikkkan
president of the amerikkka corporation?

Seriously presidents have orders to follow. If you have a problem with
something being somebody's fault as you say, you are looking right where
they want you to keep your eye.

President Barrack Hussein Obama aka Barry Boogie is the worst president in the history of the U.S. Barry is the first pasty president that we've ever had in the White House. Nothing Obama has done has been his own agenda, including distancing himself from Black struggle, which he does so well. His own secret service is embarrassing him with buying prostitutes while he's on his way into town, then not paying them and setting off a fire storm of bad publicity for him. Allowing a white couple into a White House party who wasn't even on the guest lists. Allowing a fence jumper into the White House. Obama is an embarrassment to Black manhood. A man interrupts his speech and he says nothing in retaliation. I can count many times Obama's been shut down by ordinary and beneath him white citizens or officials. His wife, Michelle Obama, First Lady, was portrayed on Yahoo search for weeks as an ugly ape woman. There's no way I couldn't say nothing as a man about how my wife is mistreated by racist Americans.

As I've said before and I got into trouble with Negroes who thought Obama being president was such a great idea. I disagreed on the count that until Blackmen are respected as equal members in this society no Black man should be President of the United States. There's an old saying of putting the cart before the horse. Now who's going to pull the cart now that the horse is too important? If Obama is too important to fight for the human rights and dignities of African/Black people then what's the use of having a Black president? We might as well have a White one because we would be better off? How so? Because we wouldn't have to deal with the backlash that there's a Black president, racism is over, yada yada ya, etc. And as I've known from common experience Blacks in power positions but still under Whites are only interested in protecting their personal gains, not ours!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back