Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Oct 20, 2014.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Be it the economy or world terrorism, whatever the alleged or true shortcomings of the second, didn't the first create this mess, to begin with?

You comments etc. will be both appreciated and quite welcomed, as long as we can be adult about it, not pick sides, etc.

FYI

2. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Good luck with this thread! Most will do the old side step with the head facing down making believe they had not seen it, I don't see a great difference between the two except the latter is more insidious than the former.

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    [​IMG]
    Pick sides? this is a two headed monster.
    do under/overstand the job description of the amerikkkan
    president of the amerikkka corporation?

Seriously presidents have orders to follow. If you have a problem with
    something being somebody's fault as you say, you are looking right where
    they want you to keep your eye.

4. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900

Exactly!

bush set the outlaw agenda in the digital multimedia world in your face style. obama
    was put in place to show in case we forgot this is the matrix
    and killing is business as usual no matter who you "think" is in charge.

There is money to be made.

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    President Barrack Hussein Obama aka Barry Boogie is the worst president in the history of the U.S. Barry is the first pasty president that we've ever had in the White House. Nothing Obama has done has been his own agenda, including distancing himself from Black struggle, which he does so well. His own secret service is embarrassing him with buying prostitutes while he's on his way into town, then not paying them and setting off a fire storm of bad publicity for him. Allowing a white couple into a White House party who wasn't even on the guest lists. Allowing a fence jumper into the White House. Obama is an embarrassment to Black manhood. A man interrupts his speech and he says nothing in retaliation. I can count many times Obama's been shut down by ordinary and beneath him white citizens or officials. His wife, Michelle Obama, First Lady, was portrayed on Yahoo search for weeks as an ugly ape woman. There's no way I couldn't say nothing as a man about how my wife is mistreated by racist Americans.

As I've said before and I got into trouble with Negroes who thought Obama being president was such a great idea. I disagreed on the count that until Blackmen are respected as equal members in this society no Black man should be President of the United States. There's an old saying of putting the cart before the horse. Now who's going to pull the cart now that the horse is too important? If Obama is too important to fight for the human rights and dignities of African/Black people then what's the use of having a Black president? We might as well have a White one because we would be better off? How so? Because we wouldn't have to deal with the backlash that there's a Black president, racism is over, yada yada ya, etc. And as I've known from common experience Blacks in power positions but still under Whites are only interested in protecting their personal gains, not ours!

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Not unless and until we can or will candid and honest about the rise of the white movers/shakers/etc. of this particular nation, which is now a world power, etc., then what we claim or say won't lead to any of us being respected as true defenders of this nation's ever growing minorities, in general, would be new leaders, in particular....

Of course, whites and those who side with them I have nothing in common with, ok?

So many of them did or do side with those who are also defenders of our exploiters and oppressors...

I don't even deny and do acknowledge the illusions leading to wrongheaded conclusions, from Rice to Colin Powell, Thomas to Obama, which I did or do admit, for the record...

But, they didn't create the crisis they may well feel or think obligated to something to resolve...

Though not via the progressive means/ways/etc. me or you mght or what has chosen...

So let's keep in mind who did (or do) what otherwise...

Such was and is why I urge us to not make scapegoats of our own and then confuse/dumbfound others less for real about what we are all up against...

Let's do keep in mind who is who as well as why...

FYI