Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Be it the economy or world terrorism, whatever the alleged or true shortcomings of the second, didn't the first create this mess, to begin with?

You comments etc. will be both appreciated and quite welcomed, as long as we can be adult about it, not pick sides, etc.

FYI

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
Be it the economy or world terrorism, whatever the alleged or true shortcomings of the second, didn't the first create this mess, to begin with?

You comments etc. will be both appreciated and quite welcomed, as long as we can be adult about it, not pick sides, etc.

FYI
Good luck with this thread! Most will do the old side step with the head facing down making believe they had not seen it, I don't see a great difference between the two except the latter is more insidious than the former.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
not pick sides, etc.

Pick sides? this is a two headed monster.
do under/overstand the job description of the amerikkkan
president of the amerikkka corporation?

Seriously presidents have orders to follow. If you have a problem with
something being somebody's fault as you say, you are looking right where
they want you to keep your eye.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
I don't see a great difference between the two

Exactly!

bush set the outlaw agenda in the digital multimedia world in your face style. obama
was put in place to show in case we forgot this is the matrix
and killing is business as usual no matter who you "think" is in charge.

There is money to be made.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
President Barrack Hussein Obama aka Barry Boogie is the worst president in the history of the U.S. Barry is the first pasty president that we've ever had in the White House. Nothing Obama has done has been his own agenda, including distancing himself from Black struggle, which he does so well. His own secret service is embarrassing him with buying prostitutes while he's on his way into town, then not paying them and setting off a fire storm of bad publicity for him. Allowing a white couple into a White House party who wasn't even on the guest lists. Allowing a fence jumper into the White House. Obama is an embarrassment to Black manhood. A man interrupts his speech and he says nothing in retaliation. I can count many times Obama's been shut down by ordinary and beneath him white citizens or officials. His wife, Michelle Obama, First Lady, was portrayed on Yahoo search for weeks as an ugly ape woman. There's no way I couldn't say nothing as a man about how my wife is mistreated by racist Americans.

As I've said before and I got into trouble with Negroes who thought Obama being president was such a great idea. I disagreed on the count that until Blackmen are respected as equal members in this society no Black man should be President of the United States. There's an old saying of putting the cart before the horse. Now who's going to pull the cart now that the horse is too important? If Obama is too important to fight for the human rights and dignities of African/Black people then what's the use of having a Black president? We might as well have a White one because we would be better off? How so? Because we wouldn't have to deal with the backlash that there's a Black president, racism is over, yada yada ya, etc. And as I've known from common experience Blacks in power positions but still under Whites are only interested in protecting their personal gains, not ours!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Ex-CIA Interrogator: Obama's War on Terror Is Less Ethical Than Bush's Black People Politics 0
Black-king Black People Politics : Ending The War In Iraq: How Obama's Own Rhetoric -- And George Bush's Pact -- Black People Politics 0
Black-king Black People Politics : Obama Campaign Drops The George W. Bush Talking Point Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama and Bush /together this Morning at Ground Zero Black People Politics 0
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : CIA Lawyer: Obama 'Endorsed' Nearly All Bush Programs Black People Politics 14
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Obama. Bush. Life. Results of Collective Dreaming: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Selection of Obama Had Nothing To Do With George Bush!!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
Writspirit Audio Video Web Conferencing : Obama Related to 6 US Presidents. Bush related to the Royal Family Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
D Black People Politics : Bush says obama has a long way to Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : George HW Bush's presidential campaign was nothing to be proud of Black People Politics 11
Kemetstry Black Positive People : THE BUSH FAMILY Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : George W. Bush: PEPFAR saves millions of lives in Africa. Keep it fully funded Botswana 1
Destee Namibia : Former U.S. President Bush Visiting Namibia Tomorrow Namibia 1
chuck Black People Politics : Let Us Be Honest About The Bush Legacy!! Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Jeb Bush Wants A Recession In Washington. For African-Americans, There Already Is One. Black People Politics 10
Liberty Black People Politics : Jeb Bush Says Unlike Others, He Won’t Give African Americans ‘Free Stuff’ Black People Politics 1
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Jeb Bush: I misspoke about women's health funding Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : "President George W. Bush Knew Everything About CIA Interrogation" Black People Politics 0
KPITRL Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : The Truth about the Afro (The Bush) Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 23
E Black People Politics : President G.W. Bush & Company's LIES about Iraq costed 4,489 American lives... Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Was Aleister Crowley Barbara Bush's Father? Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Burnin' Bush - Earth, Wind & Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Bush convicted of war crimes Black People Politics 8
S Black People : Uncommon Knowledge: George W. Bush On His Presidency Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People Politics : Wow. So a woman once accused President Bush of rape. Black People Politics 1
S Black People Politics : 1992 Presidential Debate with Bush, Clinton & Ross Perot Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Like Pinochet in Spain, War Criminals Bush/Cheney, put on trial in Malaysia Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : 911 Poem Aganist BUSH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A Bramble Bush or the Tree! The TROUBLE with Ancient Black Civilizations? Christian Study Group 16
Ankhur Black People Politics : President invites Bush to Ground Zero/ should instead invite that zero to go to jail! Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : Bush Provided many with Wealth and Fame Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : George Bush Jr's Speech about Saddam Hussein Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : Bush Era Torture Expert, Appointed to Mental Asssitance for Military Families (???) Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Somalia : Wikileak; Bush behind Ethiopia's Invasion of Somalia Somalia 0
Ankhur Nigeria : George Bush Sr. gets Nigeria to drop charges on Cheney Nigeria 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : she do look better than barbara bush....... Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Michaek Vick goes to Jail/ but George Bush goes Free????? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : No Beatin' around the Bush! Black People Open Forum 0
Mad Skillz Black People : ‘Worst Bush-era policies’ becoming the ‘new normal’ Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : 30 Billion for the Bush Cheney war but no money for jobs? or child care? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : After the lies told about Guantanamo detainees, Bush-Cheney still not reprimanded? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Haiti : Haitians Unhappy with Clinton and Bush in their nation Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 17
Ankhur Black People : From the man that exposed Bush-Cheney and Capitalism, talks about the bill Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : After Bush lies about Iraq, Pentagon Office of Strategic Deception Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Haiti : Bush using Haitian "commumity service" to duck ish of war crimes? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Ankhur Black People : How long will the Bush-Cheney CoverUp Continue? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : BUSH; I mean Bernanke wants another term?????????????? Black People Open Forum 6
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The legacy of Bush Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Bush's Minister of Propaganda , still calling shots in Washinton?? Black People Open Forum 0