Black People : Bush failure or stable Iraq?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Velocity, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Velocity

Velocity Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Would you rather see Bush fail or a stable society for the Iraqi people? Why?

Do anyone hate Bush so much that you would rather see him fail which will mean more death and carnage for the Iraqi people and the US military? Or would you like to see a Bush/military success and giving the Iraqi people a chance to govern themselves toward a stable society?

:1on1: you want some of this?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    at the end of the day, Iraq will be a Muslim theocracy.
    bush has already failed.
    if troops want to go to Iraq to die, that's on them.
    it's their choice.

do i hate conservatives, yes.
    do i hate America, no.

why should i be concerned about an Iraqis life style?
    what is an Arab to me?

my concern is for Africans and people who look like me.
    why aren't you more interested in Darfur and what's happening with African peoples?
    when and how did Arabs become more important to you than blacks?
    please explain.

3. Velocity

Ratings:
    +1
    I am very interested in the Islamic aggression against Black Africans. It is one of my hallmarks but when I talk about it no one seems to be interested. I find most black people care about the plight of Palestinians more than Black Africans who have been taken into slavery and forced into Islam which really buggs the hell out of me. But they have signed a peace agreement in Sudan that is headed up by an Islamic government who tried to genocide black africans because their lands hold plenty of oil and they are considered Infidels which makes it easier for the Sudanese government to commit atrocities on Black Africans. The treaty says they will split the oil money down the middle we'll see how long that lasts.

Half of Nigeria is under Sharia law now, eventually that whole country will be Islamic and you can say good bye to African culture in Nigeria over the long term because it will be eventually surplanted with Arab Islamic culture by force.

As a matter of fact I can't see any black person wanting to be a Muslim since Muhammed took a special interest abusing and owning black African slaves, he institutionalized slavery in the Islamic system that hearded millions of black Africans into slavery, in fact he spearheaded the trans-enslavement of black people well before WT started doing it. I find it astounishing that any black person would go Islam. Hell the country that have oversight of Mecca Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery 1963, only a short time ago. I tell you back in 1963 there were not any Arab slaves, every single one of them was black, don't know for sure but I would put money on it.

4. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    I think it was a mistake for Bush to go into Iraq, it was a hornets nest waiting to happen. Now that we're there though, I think we owe it to the people to help stablize things.
    I don't think the Iraqies are going to be US allies when this is through anymore than they were under Saddam. Bush screwed up going in there.

I have noticed that Isman touts itself as a religion of peace, until they become in charge, then they turn into a religion of oppression. I think it may be a pipe dream to hope that the moderates win in the election, after all the fanatics seem to have the firepower.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i share your views.
    several people around here do to.
    here is a link to one conversation we had on the subject:
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29863

there are others, if you drill down into the site you will find much knowledge.

i hope you will become a premium member as we need help in keeping this resource available to the community.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    velocity,

u talk as if carnage and death is not already the case. before bush sicked his teenage technology operators on iraq there was no suicide bombings. there were 1,000 + u.s. more u.s. troops then there r now.

whats more concerning is the fact that france can take out an entire afrikan airforce and no "news" chanels report it. also the fact that blacks are hepling him (bush) carry out the murderous plots of this oil hungry regime.

one

7. Kwaku Bendele

Kwaku Bendele Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Bush has failed as was already stated and i hope he continues to fail, and what gave the Imperialist the right to tell a sovriegn nation what it can and cannot do

8. Velocity

Ratings:
    +1
    Jamesfrmphilly,

Your appeal hit a note with me.

And thanks all for your opinions. I felt it was an excellent question given our unique history in America. I have more to say but I am getting beat down with work these days.