Brother AACOOLDRE : Bush and the Muslims

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
I think its sweet how fiction metamorphoses itself into the real world. Please feel free to read "Male to Male @ Yale" on destee short story section. Why? For these reasons:

(1)In the play Bush has a secret plan to use false homosexuality aganist his political enemies. whats done domestically transfers to the international stage.

(2) Bob Woodward book confirms Colin Powell saying the Vice-president was running the country like Nazi's. this is in the play.

(3) A U.S Senator rently called Cheney or Bush Chicken Hawks. The name for VP Cheney was "Chicken Hen" in the play.

Either the CIA or the military inteligence knew the best strategy was to turn Arabs into **** for interrogation plans. The soliders were taking their orders. This play "Male to Male@ Yale" was written months ago. It would be a profit/prohphet for you to read it.

Thank you Brother AACOOLDRE for the heads up on the "must read".

Also, the fact that the Red Cross is claiming that they have been alerting the US government for months about the abuse that is taking place among the Iraqi prisoners and were prevented from intervening, is appalling. And if the American people believe Bush's hype during his speech on Iraqi TV about these were the actions of a few and not the America that he knows, says alot about how gullible people are. Like everything else since 9/11 the buck starts at the top and trickles down.

Now low ranking soldiers will pay the ultimate price for taking orders from 'superior' officers just like proportionately, more African American and Latino men, are returning from Iraq in coffins than soldiers from other races.

Same ole, same ole...

Queenie.... :mad:

This is good information however; I believe these abuses were going on well before this play was ever conceived or written. I personally think these abuses started in Afghanistan, and unfortunately they spread into Iraq.

If one studies US military History and the History of it is CIA you will find that this method of torture is common practice to garner information; the problem was that they were good at keeping a lid on it. Now with the boom of Mass Media it is harder for the US to be as secret as it was years ago.

I think these photos prove the points that were started by the various Muslim journalists:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3689129.stm

Moreover, I also believe this incident was the first public incident that revealed to the American People that Bush was not in control of his government. This tune was already was sung strong in Washington and I knew this in about 7 months within his presidency however, America was caught into this fantasy that we had the fearless leader of resolve. When in actually all we had was:

A baby chicken following his Daddy Rooster Cheney and Dem.

Great Post AA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back