Black People : Bush and Powell

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by GhostDog15, Jul 28, 2004.

1. GhostDog15

GhostDog15 Active Member MEMBER

Chiefs Aid, Waiter, Bus Boy
    Ratings:
    +0
    Bush considered replacing D!ck Chaney as vice president for Collin Powell........

wow... he really wants us (blacks) to like him dosn't he?

my comments on powell is... his military career is so kickass and stainless. as a cadet he is by far one of my greatest idols... but he was in well controll of of the iraq. hes a puppet of bush... George bush was gonna make those UN Speechs on powells bahlaf as well as the behalf of other bush ad. member... but Chaney and Powell agreed he would be best to make them *god knows bush sucks with speechs*

in general, even if bush dose make Powell his vice president. im still not voting bush 04....... its a shame Powell is stuck with bush cuase his services were perfect. and i know if hewas vice pres he'll just be used to make african americans feel more confrotable with bush's decisions.....

sec of state is the highest blacks have ever gone in america, vice pres would be nice, but under these circamstances.... nope

Edit : Richard = D!ck, not trying to be a smartass lol

2. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope that Black people don't fall for this ploy. What has Powell done for Black people or any other minorities for that matter?