Black People : BUsh and his REAL SON...........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Sep 1, 2005.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    If you need any furthur proof than this bull*(*t video with Bush SR. and his son BIll Clinton (masonically speaking) then you have got some REAL DEEP studying to do on their history together.................

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=b195bd41-2949-439d-ab05-139221035a0f&f=copy

WHen these 2 show up together, you should know (just like when they showed up after the Tsunami) that this was no NATURAL DISASTER...........what they are doing is letting their masonic brothers know whose REALLY in CONTROL...............

Listen CAREFULLY!!

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Now that we have seen these magicians make most of the money dissappear, anyone like too comment on what they heard or saw in this video?

3. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I knew it,the USA is nothing but a family corporation for some people that really need to suffer for what they have done to the world.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

I had a dream and in that dream I saw hispanics rebuilding a city purged of its black population of working class folks with the few remaining destitute and indigent. And in this dream once they were done with rebuilding, these hispanics were forced to dig their own graves while the remaining black men stood buy and watched while the hispanics were herded around the mass graves they had dug and the black men were separated from the hispanics and after the separation, lo and behold, the knights on horses clothed in their white hoods appeared and like the four horsemen prophesized in the scriptures they looked upon the black men and I awaoke realizing that the american dream had become an ameriKKKan nightmare.....

I awoke from this dream this morning and as I read through the forums today I am rudely awakened with the realization that we as a people are on the brink of extermination...

and to think....how many black folks viewed bill clinton as a "brother"...

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Peace Brother Omowalejabali,

Mate masie!!!! Speaking with some family who recently went back home, to New Orleans, they informed me that the French Quarter has been inundated with Latin music. That's right no mo jazz blaring from the shoppes and cafe's. As the Black population fell in New Orleans, the Hispanic population has increased. Those businesses that used to employ Black workers from the Ninth Ward and other areas have now switched their payroll payees to Hispanic workers. For the Black population, the move back to New Orleans is bleak to say the least, due to skyrocketing rent, employment competition and the cost to travel back.

Not helping the forecast, a report predicting that New Orleans may permanently lose 80% of its Black population. Prophesy at hand, who knows? You stay tuned.

Blackbird (shedding more tears for the city called home for generations of my family)

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  7. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    What are we looking for in this video?

8. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    New Orleans is predomately white now.
    That was the plan to begin with.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace........

This is just to show that these 2 MASONS always show up together at events with Bush Sr. on the RIGHT side and Clinton on the LEFT which is symbloic in their language....

Also, what are they doing together in the first place?

- doing damage control for Jr.!

- we must remember, or at least take heed in the fact that Clinton used to sell drugs for George Bush as Governor of Arkansas....

I posted a thread a while ago called "The Clinton Chronicles", it is about 1hr and 30 minutes long and you need Windows Media to view it but it is very informative.........

I will pull it back up for you!