Omowale Jabali : BUILDING UNITY

I ask you a question and you are the one copping an atitude and creating threads whining about "meglomania". Furthermore, I didnt wait until you signed off. Anyone reading can tell from the time of my posts that the exchanged occured while you were logged on.

It is you who waited and made the above post which I am quoting when I was logged off.

How is it foolishness to ask someone what institution they have started or what EXACTLY is it you do for a living?

The only foolishness I see if YOU and the thousands of questions you raise here while not demonstrating the ability to answer a single, simple question concerning what it is that you are DOING.

In fact you are blinded in your own foolishness you dont even recognize that I have answered the question you raise, which I will not repeat.

From you first post here to the last, you have not provided any answers or solutions. I raised the questions here in the initial thread. I am NOT going to answer my own questions. If you have nothing specific to provide why dont you go spam somewhere else instead of spouting off more weapons of mass distraction.

I see a new Weapons of Mass Distraction campaign has been launched.

How much longer will it continue remains to be seen.

I used to do more volunteerism when I was younger than I do now. I use to work with youth and Black women through my church until I left it and the religion behind. Didn't like what I saw happening among so called, children of God.

Helped charter and belonged to a local branch of the National Organization of 100 Black Women...left that due to a lot of bickering and divisive cat fights among the members. More talk and posturing than community work.

Now, I work independently with a group of younger Black women's organization on a college campus, advising and mentoring. I also do volunteer work with pre-college students to inspire them to attend college.

Not much, but I believe every small effort helps.

I don't see the point of an argument in a thread designed to build unity.

I don't see the need for any distinction between regional vs. national unity building. You have to start somewhere and any start, anywhere is all to the good.

Arguing for the sake of arguing in pointless, in my opinion.

Debate for a purpose and if there is one, let it be known in a respectful and constructive way.

I used to do more volunteerism when I was younger than I do now. I use to work with youth and Black women through my church until I left it and the religion behind. Didn't like what I saw happening among so called, children of God.

Helped charter and belonged to a local branch of the National Organization of 100 Black Women...left that due to a lot of bickering and divisive cat fights among the members. More talk and posturing than community work.

Now, I work independently with a group of younger Black women's organization on a college campus, advising and mentoring. I also do volunteer work with pre-college students to inspire them to attend college.

Not much, but I believe every small effort helps.

I don't see the point of an argument in a thread designed to build unity.

I don't see the need for any distinction between regional vs. national unity building. You have to start somewhere and any start, anywhere is all to the good.

Arguing for the sake of arguing in pointless, in my opinion.

Debate for a purpose and if there is one, let it be known in a respectful and constructive way.

Where some of us have already been has to be contrasted with those who haven't been at all...

Some things others must learn on and for themselves...

Also do consider contacting me directly...

chuckthompson610@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Pan African Diaspora Union (PADU)
http://www.cbpm.org/padu.html

Collective Black People's Movements
http://www.cbpm.org/movements.html

Thanks for the links bro. Omowale Jabali, which in addition, help support my central argument in the below heartfelt post:

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...h-black-people-here.76631/page-28#post-809856

Optimism and the joint desire we both share in our people's liberation, causes me to long for a fire of networking to reach across the grassroots, creating our unity.

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back