Omowale Jabali : BUILDING UNITY

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I deleted the original post out of frustration. In retrospect, I am more disappointed than I was when first posting this thread. Black people are full of talk and no action.

Except for attacking each other on petty issues. We are very good at that. In fact, I would say we invented the words "genocide" and "fracticide". This goes back to the Legend of Osiris and Set. Brother against Brother. Millions of years later, no change. And we are continuously crying about white supremacy.

We only give lip service to the concept of Black Unity. And this is why it remains a concept. African Union. Simply a catch-phrase.

And the people who do the most talking are the first ones to accuse others of doing nothing. While all they do is argue, debate and engage in ideological posturing. Pontificating. Leading Black people no where except into the Abyss.

This is more than confusion.

This is "madness".

With all of the talk about Unity, and about "enemies" what do YOU have to show and prove concerning YOUR own achievement in the BLACK community?
I am standing on the shoulders of giants so I have alot to prove and do.

What institutions have you BUILT or are YOU in the process of BUILDING?
I am in the process of obtaining the resources needed to create institutions that can help unify us. I must take this a step at a time,though not forgetting to plan. However there are so many things that need to be solved and adressed within our world community I am a bit confused as to where to start.

How has YOUR "BUILDING" contributed to the Liberation of African people in YOUR Local Community and in the African Diaspora, at large
?
On an individual basis I have loaned books (by J.H. Clarke,and others) to some of my fellow brethren that claimed that they normally would not have read them, but when I am done with my institution building I will let you know.

I-khan said:
I am standing on the shoulders of giants so I have alot to prove and do.

I am in the process of obtaining the resources needed to create institutions that can help unify us. I must take this a step at a time,though not forgetting to plan. However there are so many things that need to be solved and adressed within our world community I am a bit confused as to where to start.

?
On an individual basis I have loaned books (by J.H. Clarke,and others) to some of my fellow brethren that claimed that they normally would not have read them, but when I am done with my institution building I will let you know.

50 views and the 1st "non-Omowale" response. Thanks for taking the time to do so and more Power to you brother I-Khan as you seek to BUILD!

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back