Black People : Building a new Black Nation

WLGarrison

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
Who have said to the ones seeing,” You must not see” and to the ones having visions, “You must not envision to us any straightforward things”. Speak to us of smooth things, deceptive things.”
Isiah 30:10

The so called black media puts forth images that are designed to make black people hate themselves. They are well paid to do this by the government. There is a 52+% abortion rate among blacks, the highest in the country. AIDS is the number one killer of black woman of child bearing age. The so called black media is complicit in all of this. So called “hip hop” came out at the same time as crack, AIDS, B(S)ET, “rap”, etc.

Recently Chinelo posted a video by an agent of the KKK posing as a “black artist” which exhibits the sickness that the so called black media promotes. The following link describes what that type of “artistry” leads to. This is all designed to return the black people to chattel slavery and/or get rid of them altogether.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110411/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_jamaica_skin_bleaching.

Dick Gregory reported this years ago and I mentioned it in my first post on this forum. The situation is a lot worse than is being reported. They don't tell you that the use of mercury filled skin bleaching creames is the second highest cause of death among Jamaican teenagers.

The following is an excerpt of an open letter from J.B. Stoner, Arch leader and Imperial Wizard of the Christian Knights of the KKK addressed to a gathering of Muslims in Chicago during February 1957.

“Yes, Africans in America are ashamed of their own race. They regret that they are what they are. As proof, look at the n------ newspaper that advertise skin whiteners and so called hair straighteners. If blacks are as good as whites why aren’t they proud of their black skins and the kinky hair on top of their heads? If you aren’t ashamed of your race, why don’t you strive to keep it pure and preserve it and its characteristics? You blacks have a lower opinion of your own race than we whites have. You hate, yes you hate your own African race so much that you want to destroy it by mixing your blood with white blood. You want white blood pumped into your race because you think white blood is better and will improve you and make you less negroid, less African. You are trying to forget what you are. You blacks are sick of each other and want to forget your heritage and your race by associating with your white superiors.

If you were as good as whites and equal to us, you would not be trying to force yourselves into white society. You would be happy with the company of your fellow Africans. Or, is the odor too much for you? Since you n------- don’t respect your own race and don’t love your own race enough to preserve it, how do you expect white people to respect it? I have more respect for an African who believes in Black Supremacy and racial purity than I do for an African who hates his own race and tries vainly to disown it. I admire the African who says that no white man is good enough to shake hands with him.”

The full letter is printed in "Message to the Blackman in America."-The Hon. Elijah Muhammad

The black people are in danger in this country. If you don't love yourselves no other people on the face of this earth will respect you. A reply to my post was that most black people are happy where they are. It is the "happiness" of the slave and "happy" slaves are obsolete. The only solution is a separate state composed of the southern slave states. These states are ours by blood and toil. All else is foolishness. A National Homeland Now!

The article discusses the phenonemon specifically in Jamaica; one of the interviewees there mentions the core point--addressing the color prejudice and color privilege that gave birth to it. More, if they wanted to stop it, all they'd have to do is outlaw the production and import of products they know are harmful to the (physical and psychological) public good. It's time for the white/light 'supremacy' regime to permanently lose its grip on the Black mind and spirit---PERMANENTLY.

Who have said to the ones seeing,” You must not see” and to the ones having visions, “You must not envision to us any straightforward things”. Speak to us of smooth things, deceptive things.”

The so called black media puts forth images that are designed to make black people hate themselves. They are well paid to do this by the government. There is a 52+% abortion rate among blacks, the highest in the country. AIDS is the number one killer of black woman of child bearing age. The so called black media is complicit in all of this. So called “hip hop” came out at the same time as crack, AIDS, B(S)ET, “rap”, etc.

Recently Chinelo posted a video by an agent of the KKK posing as a “black artist” which exhibits the sickness that the so called black media promotes. The following link describes what that type of “artistry” leads to. This is all designed to return the black people to chattel slavery and/or get rid of them altogether.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110411/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_jamaica_skin_bleaching.

Dick Gregory reported this years ago and I mentioned it in my first post on this forum. The situation is a lot worse than is being reported. They don't tell you that the use of mercury filled skin bleaching creames is the second highest cause of death among Jamaican teenagers.

The following is an excerpt of an open letter from J.B. Stoner, Arch leader and Imperial Wizard of the Christian Knights of the KKK addressed to a gathering of Muslims in Chicago during February 1957.

“Yes, Africans in America are ashamed of their own race. They regret that they are what they are. As proof, look at the n------ newspaper that advertise skin whiteners and so called hair straighteners. If blacks are as good as whites why aren’t they proud of their black skins and the kinky hair on top of their heads? If you aren’t ashamed of your race, why don’t you strive to keep it pure and preserve it and its characteristics? You blacks have a lower opinion of your own race than we whites have. You hate, yes you hate your own African race so much that you want to destroy it by mixing your blood with white blood. You want white blood pumped into your race because you think white blood is better and will improve you and make you less negroid, less African. You are trying to forget what you are. You blacks are sick of each other and want to forget your heritage and your race by associating with your white superiors.

If you were as good as whites and equal to us, you would not be trying to force yourselves into white society. You would be happy with the company of your fellow Africans. Or, is the odor too much for you? Since you n------- don’t respect your own race and don’t love your own race enough to preserve it, how do you expect white people to respect it? I have more respect for an African who believes in Black Supremacy and racial purity than I do for an African who hates his own race and tries vainly to disown it. I admire the African who says that no white man is good enough to shake hands with him.”

The full letter is printed in "Message to the Blackman in America."-The Hon. Elijah Muhammad

The black people are in danger in this country. If you don't love yourselves no other people on the face of this earth will respect you. A reply to my post was that most black people are happy where they are. It is the "happiness" of the slave and "happy" slaves are obsolete. The only solution is a separate state composed of the southern slave states. These states are ours by blood and toil. All else is foolishness. A National Homeland Now!

And would not most black people deny the core truth on those statements?...smh

Correct me if I am wrong, wouldn't that be segregation to have a black homeland in America?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back