Black Money Business Jobs : Build:Money pt 5. Networking

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I know there might be a few post on here about it, but my question is a true thinker though.
In Black Greek organizations,all organizations period emphasize that networking is key to success.
On the individual level that is hard to do, my question is has networking really work or improve a person chances for success career,business, or social wise?
Why is there so much emphasis on networking?
If networking does not work, why we should use social networking sites?
Last , how can anyone or why should anyone network on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and LinkedIn?

On the individual level that is hard to do, my question is has networking really work or improve a person chances for success career,business, or social wise?

It can make all the difference in the world. I wouldn't have acquired one of the jobs in my career had it not been for networking.

blazejay said:
Why is there so much emphasis on networking?

Networking is about access. This is one of the reasons why people work so hard to get into Harvard or Yale. It gains you access to a circle of people who in all likelihood will be influential and achieve prominence.

Many times it is who you know and not what you know.

Last , how can anyone or why should anyone network on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and LinkedIn?

Personal, deeply biased opinion here.

I avoid social networking entirely due to grave privacy concerns.
I figure the best way to be private is not to join!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back