Black Money Business Jobs : Build: Money pt 2, introduction to the planning phase

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I have a question that might open a Pandora box.
Now, I know there are a few successful black businesses, but why is it that other ethnic group can come here open a business with no red tape etc....?
We have a idea, but they steal it and promote it as their own?
We have to go through a lot of credit check, while other's don't have credit can quickly go through the process?
A black businessmen/women are subject to scrutiny while everyone else just setup shop even in our neighborhood and communities.

You mean to tell me regardless of how good or useful my ideas are, I have to jump through a lot of hoops to even start a business?
If not, where are the business mentors in our community?
This is why we are stuck with being dependent on them for employment instead of us helping to teach others the importance of building their own businesses.

O.k. I understand this part and get it.
We can learn a lot from others, but we seem to freeze up.
Hopefully by November I can get my start-up going because jobs are very scarce and no one is really hiring.

I say study the practices, habits, cultures, and behaviors of other ethnic groups.
We aren't them, so you adopt and change it to fit your needs.

I frequently state we have our own way of doing things. We have our own vibe and energy.

Greetings blazejay... you raised a few questions and several points of interest that require more not less discourse. But since this is only a discussion forum... less will have to do for now.

First. There are protocols, practices, and procedures to which one should strictly adhere before publicly presenting their ideas in order to ensure adequate protection of their intellectual property.

Second. Twenty-seven million presentations will be made today. Millions will flat-out fail. Millions more could cure insomnia. But a rare few will succeed because they turn their passion into a compelling story and focus on what matters most: What's in it for the audience/investor(s). From opening gambits to equally impelling links... you have maybe 75 to 90 seconds to grab your audience by their minds and imaginations and never let go. Otherwise, chances of receiving the capital you need are slim to none and slim already left town.

Third. Think of money as "storage units of energy". As such, you're asking prospective investors to change storage facilities. In other words, you want them to transfer their storage units of energy into maybe an untested or unproven foreign storage facility i.e. your idea. So, if you're going to ask an investor to risk the temporary or permanent loss of their energy (capital)... you must make a compelling case ripe with powerful reasons why - yes? (Back to step two.)

Fourth. Raising Capital. Lokman could cut this cake a dozen ways a day till Sunday. But let me give you one small slice. Consider a Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR). Why? Because you can:

Raise up to $1 million annually... Sell shares to an unlimited number of non-accredited investors... Sell securities which can be freely traded on the secondary market... Have both officers and brokers sell your offering for you... Get OTC Market Makers to promote your stock and literally make a market for it... Get IPO underwriters to handle your offering and promote your stock on public stock exchanges... Or have investment bankers handle your offering and raise money for you. Etc.! Etc.! Etc.!

In brief, SCOR is basically a cross between a public and private placement offering. Which is why it also enjoys what many call: Registration by Exemption.

At your service,

Lokman

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back