Egypt : Buddha was an Egyptian Priest.........

This is not MY OPINION! The scholars names are attached to each quote referrenced.

This thread is only 40 minutes old and you're already trying to derail it with that OPINION vs. FACT B.S. that you're on???

Get up outta my thread!!
All conjecture is worthy of debate

My only problem wih Diop is that his view of the caste system is the view of a muslim Cheik, and supports the caste system , economic caste system of precolonial Africa as something "noble"

Class, Caste whatever - society has to have some sort of structure and no one has come up with a better idea yet. I'm just saying if the race isn't found in the original texts then people stop promoting that white Aryans just came in and gave them everything of merit.

Taken from Cheikh Anta Diop Pre Colonial Africa on the Caste system in India.

''It has often been mainatained, without production of any conclusive historical documents, that it was the Aryans themselves who created the caste system after having subjugated the Black Aboriginal Dravidian populace. Had this been the criterion of color should have been at its foundation: there should have been at most three castes, Whites, Blacks and the gamut of Crossbreeds. However , this is not the case and in India also the castes effectively respond to a division of labor without any ETHNIC connotations. ''

He elaborates more on the caste divisions. I'm not a historian and I don't study history as vigorously as some on here but I have never bought into the fantasy that a bunch of White Aryans walked into India and subjugated the Blacks and implemented the Caste system.

Plus the British were in India for 400 years. Thats a long time when you can consider the transformations of Africans in the new world under a similar time span.
Thank you my brother!

:eek: Im really surprise by the kind of talk that happen in this forum: Buddha was a man born in Nepal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

Indians and other asians would fell offended by this alegations. I cant read this, this is all wrong...
You need to come with more than a wiki link and explain exactly what is wrong. I know folks who were born in Jamaica who are priests in Ethiopia so your logic is faulty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back