Egypt : Buddha was an Egyptian Priest.........

I'm impressed because you are close to the source.

"Gautama Buddha was born into a Kshatriya family."

The Sanskrit term Kshatriya belonged to theVedic society wherein members organized themselves into 3 classes: Brahmin,Kshatriya, and Vaishya. Traditionally, Kshatriya constitute the ruling and military elite. They were in charge of the protection of the society by fighting in wartime and governing in peacetime.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kshatriya

I'm impressed because you are close to the source.

"Gautama Buddha was born into a Kshatriya family."

The Sanskrit term Kshatriya belonged to theVedic society wherein members organized themselves into 3 classes: Brahmin,Kshatriya, and Vaishya. Traditionally, Kshatriya constitute the ruling and military elite. They were in charge of the protection of the society by fighting in wartime and governing in peacetime.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kshatriya
A play on words:

Brahmin=Ab-Ra-Him.

A social class. Not an individual named "Ibrahim" or "Abraham".

The only question left in my mind is what social class did "Buddha" belong to, even though it is stated he was a Kshatriya, which is a warrior class. He was a precursor of the Maurya dynasty. This was a "solar" lineage which some equate with the Nagas.

peace

Yes sir. Buddha is a title which means 'enlightened one' or 'anointed' which was abot 500 years later, under Christianity, transformed to mean CHRIST.

Siddharta Guatama (the one we refer to as buddha) was actually the 13th Buddha and it can be shown and proven that this is why CHRIST is nowhere to be found in the biblical scriptures, as he disappears at the age of 13 and re-appears at the age of 30, or the age (degree) of ENLIGHTENMENT.

All the 'buddhas' prior to Siddharta Guatama, if we do a thorough research, will all be found out to be priests of one order or another.

peace
What literature would you (or anybody) recommend that speaks about the many buddha's?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back