Black Hebrew Israelites : Buck & the Preacher-Ezekiel's Prophecy;

Discussion in 'Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Buck & the Preacher-Ezekiel’s Prophecy;
    The Second Resurrection

[​IMG]

The Valley of Dry Bones--In the Southwest Desert of North America ...

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the
    LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
    And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in
    the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
    And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord
    GOD, thou knowest.

Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter
    into you, and ye shall live:
    And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you
    with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the
    LORD…
    Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of
    your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    EZEKIEL 37:1-3, 5, 6, 12. ​

Ezekiel had this vision in captivity about captivity of generations of Hebrew Israelites and many other Black cultures of people thousands of years beyond his very own life. Ezekiel was actually in a system of a Black government, the empire domination of the Chaldeans [Black Babylonians] located in the area of present-day Iraq. It was thirty years after the Hebrew government was overthrown in 545 BC by, Dark Cloud [Nebuchad-rezzar], the king and founder of the Chaldean empire that Ezekiel had this vision about the future. Because there was actually two major forced marches out from the southern capitol land area of Israel [Jewry] that were about eleven years apart, this vision was based upon the time when a particular king of the Jews was captured. Therefore the time that Ezekiel had this vision was at least around 515 BC to about 505 BC and this would mean that Ezekiel was also a contemporary to another great prophet, Daniel, who was also living at this time. The time that Ezekiel had this prophecy too, becomes extremely pivotal in understanding a major connection between the dominant presence of many distinct cultures of Black people living in and around this area in the Old Mesopotamian world and the Native people in the ancient Americas that became known collectively as Native Americans. It was only about twenty-five (25) years later that violent Black-on-Black clashes would begin in the Mediterranean world that became so terrible and oppressive it sparked a major Black flight away from those lands.

The Black Greeks warred against each other so much so that all kinds of terms became known due to so many deaths that came about from brutal warfare. A term like ‘Pyrrhic victory’ came to describe a bitter victory won at such great cost to the victor that it was the same basically as a defeat. Soon black people from the east organized under the Persian forces and went at the Greeks, a time so great that it has become a major part of studies in colleges all across the world. However the same deception that lurked around the battlefield then to spark a Trojan-like war and self inflicted Black Genocide, still hovers over us today. Because of deception in the schools, we fail to recognize that there were even such a thing as ‘a Black Indian’ [native] and that millions upon millions of Black Indians in the ancient Americas were none other than displaced Blacks from the Old World. And this is the astonishing revelation of Ezekiel, Daniel, and other major prophets. Their prophecies precede the great conflicts such as the Battle of Marathon (around 490 BC) and the Battle of Thermopylae by about twenty-five (25) years, the same exact timing that agrees with the great Black flight out of the Old World by many distinct Black cultures of people fleeing and seeking refuge from a cruel world. After this period there rose a succession of flights away from hopelessness due to constant Black-on-Black violence all the way up through the Punic War times of Hannibal and until the Roman Empire rulers finally put a stop to these flights through deception. Nevertheless, Daniel puts the beginning of these Black flights at the year 488 BC [DANIEL 7:25] of which became reaffirmed during the Roman empire times about 500 years later after Daniel by John-the-Revelator [REVELATIONS 12:14]. So here would be an amazing twist to prophecy. Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah and other major prophets wrote about the Second Coming and the Second Resurrection about 500 years before the First Coming and the First Resurrection even happened! And John confirmed their end of the world prophecies about 90 years after the Crucifixion when he was given a vision and while exiled on a Greek island.

Astoundingly too, Ezekiel tells us of a terrible fate that also awaited those millions of Blacks including the fleeing Hebrew Israelites that eventually came to make the desolate dry desert lands of Southwest North America their home! And it would be for this reason that I so like the western classic movie directed by Sidney Poitier, Buck and Preacher, so much. It connected the dots for me:

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
    Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog,…
    -After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come
    into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of
    many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always
    waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely
    all of them.
    -Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover
    the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
    -Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time
    shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: And
    thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them
    that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and
    having neither bars nor gates, To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn
    thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the
    people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and
    goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, and Dedan, and the
    merchants of Tarshish,
    with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee,
    Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a
    prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take
    a great spoil?
    EZEKIEL 38:1-2, 8-13.​

The Land of Magog--1492
    The United Kingdom & the Celtiberians in Search of the Seven Cities of Gold
    The Era of Columbus, the Beginning of ‘the latter times’

I cherish that movie, Buck and the Preacher, not only because it opens the door to an amazing understanding of deception but also because I so love to watch Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte. What gorgeous men they are to me! Not only that but their very presence connects the distant past to that very time period in the west and to the present. During that era of Blaxploitation when this film was made about the west, I do believe that this and certain other films have become great tools of learning because not only do they present beautiful Black African Americans and beautiful Black women that helps us to heal from other negative portrayals of us by white people who only sought to destroy our hope and perception of ourselves, but also these films are placed in historical times that helps us to identify with our history and draw from this to know even more and be even better. We live in a time in which Idolatry becomes the very tool to bring us down but also, it becomes impossible to ignore due to the fact that the very foundation of this American government was built upon it. This is our captivity. For that reason, we must seek wisdom on how to separate Idol Worship from circumstances that provides us the opportunity to learn our history through the medium of media and other forms of technological wonders offered today. The Church must make a separation from a person versus that person being used by this government as idols worshiped in order to subdue Black America. The fact that Poitier and Belafonte played alongside of a beautiful Black woman such as Ruby Dee in the film was great, but then they went on to bond with white women outside of the film which undercuts and defeats the purpose of building up Black bonds. This would be one major part of Blaxploitation and Black suppression used by white domination that only becomes apart of our learning process today. The fact that also a significant number of major Black American female idols bonded with white men when they became wealthy and idolized also becomes detrimental to the Black mindset of which this government exploits. Biracial bonds versus elevating biracial bonds and biracial idols as a definition of Black American descendants of slaves are two different issues. And in a shocking way, it shows the very essence of why the ancient Black Hebrews were overthrown!

Both Poitier and Belafonte seem to have the very image of what the Tribes of Joseph and Dan Israel would have defined in the ancient lands of northern Israel and the southern regions of Assyria which was Syria! Both their lives and so many elements of that movie connects to the distant past. The Hebrew Israelites were bonding with the White Phoenicians and the Assyrians [White Syrians] to the north of them and eventually they were violently overthrown by the Assyrian Empire. This was the rage of the Chaldeans [Sumerians, Black Baylonians; Cush Hamites]. It was because the later Southern Nation of Israel began making bonds with the White Phoenicians on the coast, that Dark-Cloud-the-rezzar came storming down on those Jews and he razed their cities. The Jews made his borders unsafe. It was not only about a few years prior to that time that the Chaldeans had broken free from horrible captivity under the Phoenicians and the Assyrian governments. Both the Hebrew Israelites and the Chaldeans and also certain Black Greeks and other ethnic peoples were pushed down under a pathetic existence under the powerful Canaanites and Black Phoenicians that were the heart of the military forces for Gog and those white Greeks. But why were the Chaldeans initially overthrown too? Why were the Hebrews from Northern Israel overthrown? For hundreds and hundreds of years, ancient blacks went back and forth conflicting one between the other over the presence of strangers that they had let dwell in their lands and could not see the obvious. They could not come together and respect one another. But for the many that finally became so distraught that they fled from the Old Word and came to their New World in the Ancient Americas, they eventually came together to dwell amongst each other in the desert. As Ezekiel said, they came together and dwelt amongst each other in peace, that is until the white man came again in the Age of Columbus.

In the movie, Buck and the Preacher, it captures an incredible time in history regarding a time just after the ending of Chattel Slavery in AD 1865 with the Emancipation Proclamation and the period that became known as the Reconstruction Period. The federal government was to supposedly help Black ex-slaves adjust to a life of freedom in certain ways. Many Black people did not want to stay in the south and partake of certain traps that they knew would befall them so they organized and set out to head to the far west and make new lives for themselves. As it turns out, many angry Whites organized ‘hate groups’ under inconspicuous names and went out to terrorize and kill these blacks because it was initially stated that their way of life in the agricultural east depended upon the Blacks staying there to work the land. But later another explanation soon became offered. And this becomes the major value in the production of the film, Buck and the Preacher of which becomes the door opener to the Black mind. It becomes a key to a great mystery that becomes unfolded. It reveals one the most important reasons why this government did not want Black people to go out west. My! What secrets, what ghost, what fear this government holds against their past! Finally though, history makes a connection from past to present. The town of Tombstone Arizona, Phoenix Arizona and the Black Hills of the Dakotas, stories of ghost towns and names of tribes like Blackfoot and Blackfeet way out west takes on a whole new meaning.

In our educational system we are made to focus on magnificent ancient stories and ancient ruins in far off places such as Egypt and China. In turn, we have been made to ignore the fact that right here in the Americas, there lies ancient stories and ancient ruins all around us that are so grand and go back so far in time, it would make some stories and ruins in Africa seem recent and miniscule! There are monuments all around us yet they have been made to be invisible. Why? There are said to be at least 900 stone pyramids in South America and Mesoamerica and that would be only a few compared to the many other ancient architectural wonders in those lands and of all the Americas. The grounds beneath us everywhere in North America has many ghost, many bones. But in Southwest North America, there are many, many, dry bones--of ancient Black Indians.

In 1492, Columbus set sail for the Americas and sparked an competitive obsession amongst the whites. In the land of Celtiberia, Portugal, many of these men left off from exploiting many lands in Africa with their Black slaves and headed for Brazil. White, blonde haired, blue-eyed men of Magog, which is Gog [White Celts], set sail for Mexico and made leagues with the Aztecas at first. The Aztecs thought these Whites were their gods of which becomes a revelation on its own merit! The story that has been left out though would be the many, many Black Natives that gave their name to the very lands of Mexico in lands like Pueblo and of whom became severely exploited by the Red and White government that formed all around them. Gog’s tri-government and Gomer. The United Kingdom and the Germans [Anglo-Saxons]. From lands like North Africa, the Arabs of Gomer gave up their black men such as Estivanico to do the will of the white man. Soon the triad of Gog took precedence. The English which became the head of the British Empire [the United Kingdom] emerged from the north to stake their claim in the plans to slaughter and deceive. Multitudes. And up from Mexico they headed to Southwest North America in search of the Seven Cities of Gold. And they came to the village town of Zuni-Pueblo and eventually went all the way up to the Black Hills and beyond. They went to a desert land inhabited by many, many people. They went to a land where people were dwelling amongst each other in peace, in a land where there were no walls, no bars, no prisons. And then there was silence. There in the western parts of America lie many ghost--Black ghost. And the movie, Buck and the Preacher, only offers a piece to the missing puzzle. Even though they show a long section of how the straight-haired natives helped the Black cowboys and travelers, however, they totally omitted much truths concerning how some of these natives had about 300 years earlier in the AD 1500s helped the white man to deceive during the campaign of terror that came up from Mexico. Some natives were apart of the forces of Gomer. Some of them were apart of the Nazi Movement of Gomer while others fought and died with the victims. They were divided. It was written that at one point the line to slaughter the captured victims forced to stand in front of the Aztec temple was a mile long.

There in the Southwestern parts of North America lie many ghost--many dry bones. There in the southwest lie ruins of many ancient towns and villages even before the land dried up to become a desert. Interconnecting towns with streets and rivers and irrigation channels show that it consisted of a network of people all across the region. There was a civilization of distinct ancient cultures who got along one with another. There are architectural ruins that go hand-in-hand with the Old Mediterranean world and like Ezekiel wrote, their were mountains of Israel, way out west in ancient America. What happened to this history? Long before the desert dried up, before the Black Natives migrated out west, and after the Mound Civilization of the eastern parts of North America collapsed, and even thousands of years before, this land way out west was land inhabited by a pre-flood civilization. The mark of the great king of Egypt, Seneferu, the great architect still remains. There are elaborate underground works and kivas. What happened to this history? This land of America goes back beyond the pyramids of Egypt. It holds many stories, many dark stories…that are about to surface. We live in the latter times--the end times.

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, …In that day when my
    people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? And thou shalt come
    from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all
    of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: EZEKIEL 38:14-15.
    [& EZEKIEL 38:16-23 speaks of after the Second Resurrection & Armageddon]​

[YouTube]IerEp2hXseE[/YouTube]

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

I must say Chevron Dove, this is one of the best posts I've read. Hats off to ya Sister, for real. The synergy is off the chain, in my view. Well done!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thumps up great post !

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Somebody else liked Buck and the Preacher:)

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Thank you SO much!

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Thank you so much!

I've been wanting to write this and share it for weeks and kept procrastinating!

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

You are welcome Sister...now stop that procrastinating and publish some of your works, so that you can become one of Destee.com's authors:). Who knows, we make get recognized one day for sumpt'n:)