Black Entertainment : BRUCE WILLIS ATTACK: the actor ‘smashed my camera into my face.’

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
WHEN BRUCE WILLIS ATTACKS: Black photographer says the actor ‘smashed my camera into my face.’

E-mail to a friend | Printer friendly (June 16, 2006)

*A paparazzo attempting to take a picture of Bruce Willis outside of a West Hollywood restaurant claims the actor stiff-armed him and pushed the camera back into his face, breaking the skin on his nose and chipping a tooth.

Anthony Goodrich filed a police report in Hollywood Wednesday claiming battery against the “Die Hard” star. The alleged incident went down outside of Koi restaurant.

"Basically he smashed my camera into my face ... for no reason at all," Goodrich told TMZ.com. "All I was doing was taking his picture. I didn't say one word. I didn't get in his way."

Goodrich went to St. Anthony Medical Center in Los Angeles where he was treated for his injuries. TMZ.com interviewed him on camera about the incident, where he points out the scratch on his nose and chipped tooth.

Meanwhile, Willis’ rep Paul Bloch tells TMZ that Willis put his hand up "to protect himself" because he was "blinded by the lights" from photographers snapping photos. Bloch says that at no time did Willis "hit, push, or hurt" a photographer. Bloch also says Willis’ story will be supported by a Koi security guard who reportedly witnessed the incident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It cant be because you know how some black people have back in the day old antiques in our homes and he must of had one of those old super bright flash camera that made him a target.

I am trying to find some REASON. :?:

But why would the media say he is black?

Slowly said:
Sorry for the double post. I went back to the Comcast DNS servers and they don't like Destee.

Brother Slowly ... that's okay ... it's been happening a lot lately, to many.

I deleted it for us.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back