Black Relationships : Brothers, What to you makes a Sister unattractive?

like i said.......

it's all based on bad brains.
black women are naturally attractive just like babies are naturally cute.
a black female in her natural and healthy state is the most attractive thing on the planet.
it just makes a man feel like going out and killing a buffalo and dragging that bad boy back to the cave for her to barbecue.

now some women have bad brains which causes them to do all sorts of ugly things to themselves which makes them unattractive.
in other words, a female has to actively work at making herself unattractive.
she had to ruin what mother nature gave her.
that takes bad brains.

SAMURAI36 said:
I'll break it down into 2 categories: Physical, and Character.

PHYSICAL:

-Clothing that does not fit. Just because some White homosexual named Versace made it, doesn't mean that he made it for YOU.

-Clothing that's too revealing. This only adds to the issue of respect. Don't expect a man to see and want you for your mind, when you are showing him your @$$. Just like the above statement, you can find lots of clothing that's designed for your unique physique in mind, that's flattering and beautiful.

-Anything fake or artificial. If I liked long claws, I'd date a WOMBAT. If I wanted blue eyes, I'd date a white woman. Give the horse back his hair, please.

-Excessive hairstyles. Your hair doesn't grow out of your scalp in rainbow colors. It doesn't naturally style itself into the shape of a helicopter. You don't have to have Locks or a 'Fro; even if your hair is permed, simple is better. Men like it simple; it seems that the only people women impress with these elaborate hairstyles, is OTHER WOMEN.

-Excessive jewelry. A ring here, a necklace there, a toe-ring here, an anklet there, is cute, even SEXY. But if you come clanking, like MR. T's and LIBERACHI's love child, it comes off like you're materialistic, gaudy and superficial.

--Loud perfume. The sole purpose of perfume is to enhance your chemistry's natural pheromones. If I have to wear a gas mask in order to be in your immediate area, then something's clearly wrong.

--Too much make-up. There are plenty of ways to enhance your features without looking like you're about to scalp the white man, with all that war-paint on. A man doesn't want to hug and/or kiss you, and have all that goop all over his face, his clothes, and not to mention his sheets and furniture.

CHARACTER
--An unpleasant attitude. Even at the worst of your day, the mean and spiteful demeanor is uncalled for. We all have it hard, but most of us strive to pull it together and put our "game face" on. You can do the same. SMILE!! It takes less muscles to smile, than it does to walk around with that scowl.

--All that loud talking in public. No one should hear you before they see you. A physically attractive Black woman can light up a room, like no other woman can, but that can be instantly ruined, when you open your mouth with some "Chiillld, please".

--Seeing a woman smoke anything. That might have been sexy and "sophisticated" for the 1930's Jessica Lang/Gretta Garbo/Ingrid Bergman white woman, with the mink fur and long cigarette, but it's a sign of lack of health for a Black woman in today's times.

--Seeing a woman drink excessively. A glass of Merlot at home, or at dinner is nice, but if you're leaving the club puking your guts, you're done.

--Lack of intelligence. Have something more to talk about in your life, than your last relationship, your children, getting your hair done, what happened last night at the club, or the latest song on the radio. Take every opportunity to learn something new, and not just snub your nose up at it, just because it doesn't sound entertaining.

--Not knowing how to carry yourself in public. tying closely in with the previous statement; if you are at work, or going somewhere dressed in a business suit, don't break out in a dance, snapping your fingers an gyrating your hips, like you're having a club moment.

--I'm sorry to say this, but an excessive single mother. Don't get me wrong; all the ladies have my respect as a single parent. But if you have 4 children and you're only 30, and have never been even close to married, then I'm (not really) sorry to say, that's a turn-off.

Anyways, those are my pet peeves about Sisters. I hope I didn't come off too harshly.

Otherwise, I think you all are beautiful.

PEACE

If I liked long claws, I'd date a WOMBAT

Give the horse back his hair

"helicopters" "Rainbows outta your scalp" I'm dyin' here lol

:haha: :haha: :haha:

LMAO, that's one of the funniest comments I've heard in a while.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back