Black Relationships : Brothers: What Makes Woman Unattractive?

But, there are some things in a female that would make tou avoid her?

of course....just never really put a lot of thought into it....
when it comes down to it...you like somebody or u don't...
at least thas how it is with me...

one love
khasm

I see how you took his statement of some and just disregarded it and posted the other statements that he also made.
Please tell me who left you for Mookie and left you broken hearted???? Come on, we love our brothers here and we will console you until you are healed and ready to face the black woman again. Okay, okay, that was kinda mean, but I am being honest. What happened to you brother? I have read your posts and I am really trying to understand some of your comments. Tell me WHEN YOU STARTED FEELING THIS WAY, SURELY THIS DOESN'T COME FROM A YOUNG BOY. SOMETHING HAD TO HAPPEN TO BRING YOU TO THIS KNOWLEDGE. I don't think all of your comments are bad, but I am sure you will focus on the bad and attack me. (Please prove me wrong.) I just think your view is a little cloudy, you have a man say that he will not focus on the negative and you pull out his concerns and nothing else, nothing positive. That should tell you something in itself. Please enlighten me if you wish, I would really like to know where your dogma comes from. I know you think I am childish, and duh, I should know this, but what is the harm in a sister asking? You want to talk as an elder, so give me answers as an elder, I have never disrespected you, so I ask this with honest sincerity,(and a little poking in the ribs) I am really curious.

LMAO

I have always been amazed at the attacks from females on this issue. I say, quit dating and mating with losers. Somehow, I'm the one with the problem/character flaw. In all honesty, my responses were more joking than anything else. In fact, this particular thread was in response to some other threads of a similar nature about males. But why deal with history and facts when you can just make things up. But, for your information, I have had some very enriching relationships with some very good women. In fact, we still talk and advise each other. But, I feel no reason, compulsion, or ryhme to prove anything to you. Now, do you have anything to contribute to the topic at hand?

LMAO

I have always been amazed at the attacks from females on this issue. I say, quit dating and mating with losers. Somehow, I'm the one with the problem/character flaw. In all honesty, my responses were more joking than anything else. In fact, this particular thread was in response to some other threads of a similar nature about males. But why deal with history and facts when you can just make things up. But, for your information, I have had some very enriching relationships with some very good women. In fact, we still talk and advise each other. But, I feel no reason, compulsion, or ryhme to prove anything to you. Now, do you have anything to contribute to the topic at hand?

So defensive, lol! Hey no problem, I was just wondering, but you have every right to answer or not answer something someone asks.
Keep Hope Alive.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back