Black Relationships : Brothers we must bring back the Romance and the Fun

Imam Oldsoul gave a class on this "Romance" thang which was very enlightening. Personally I feel this "Romance" thang is better left with the ppl who created it. If we "Respect, Honor, Cherish, and Protect our Queens we will have no problems what so ever.

Ma'at Hetep
maybe you should take a look at the video partner, that's not how the sisters feel about it and that isn't coming from the white man, it is coming from an African centered sister who has counseled thousands.

A woman is not a gold fish you take care of in a bowl

And no disrespect but you left out Love, in your list

many brothers out here in the hood Respect, Honor and Cherish thier 2009 Humvees

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Imam Oldsoul gave a class on this "Romance" thang which was very enlightening. Personally I feel this "Romance" thang is better left with the ppl who created it. If we "Respect, Honor, Cherish, and Protect our Queens we will have no problems what so ever.

Ma'at Hetep

Brother Nasheed,

Know that to do all of the things you cite requires love, a point that Putney chooses to leave out, unfortunately. Also know this brother, Putney has been given the opportunity to join us in becoming: One Step Away From Greatness, here at Destee.com. However, Putney rejects the idea of getting involved in Chat Rooms, etc....So just know that from the very beginning of his arrival here, many have attempted to draft this brother into our grassroots stance, and he repeatedly refuses to come on board.

It appears that brother Putney is satisfied with just posting here and nothing else, since his voluntary gift pledge to the FEFF has been reneged on, and we wait to see if his most recent pledge to become a Premium Member will too be reneded on...Peace In my brother friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back