Black Relationships : Brothers...question. Sisters...your comments

HODEE said:
" Ploy Vue France' " do you speak french... We We.. ( yes ) that are the only words I know. I always order the wine. Now take her to a fancy place and you order the wine. Your half way there... guranteed you won't be watch no movies.. :laugh:ing out loud.. he he

That's funny because we were in a restaurant (when we were dating) and they had a very impressive wine list (we didn't know a thing about the wines on the list, and was too embarrass to ask for Boone's Farm lol) so we pick one based of the sounding of the name (the waitress said "nice choice" so we thought we did good)...the wine was terrrible!!! We still laugh about that today.

You're right though...ordering for them when they are not familiar with the cuisine is a nice feeling especially if they LOVE your selection :lips:

CarrieMonet said:
To the sisters, would you want your mate to order for you sometimes and how do you feel about the man doing the ordering when you dine out?

I would love it assuming he is someone who knows me well. I've had it done for me a few times but the things I had a taste for had been discussed in the car on the way to the restaurant. I like a man who is in charge...that I can trust to have my best interest in mind.
Would you prefer to place the order yourself, or does it depends on the occassion?

If this is a first time date - YES!

I agree. Sometimes too, once seated at the table, the man might ask the woman what she has a taste for and she will tell him. Then when the waiter arrives, he will place both orders. If this is a "romantic" date, the conversation about tastes in foods can also lend itself to an interesting evening later.

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back