Brother's Only Chat : Brother's Only Voice Chat

Lazarus said:
Brothers of Destee.com,

I’m really excited about the opportunity to facilitate the Brother Only chat sessions. I can’t wait to begin!

We will have our first session on Monday, December 19th @ 8:00 PM EST in the Brothers Only chatroom.

We’ll be looking toward the Premium Members to demonstrate their commitment and dedication to this community through their support and enthusiasm. It is important to create an environment of focus; laying the foundation for growth, movement and momentum.

I’m sure that the energy that comes from the functional interaction of Black men will be enough to ensure the success of this effort.

I’m sure we would all love to jump right in and begin immediately with solution-based discussions about the problems challenges and concerns unique to Black Men. But first, I feel it is necessary to address a few logistical concerns.

I’m going to suggest that we spend some time to addressing a logistical items(or at least have these items on the agenda for the first couple of meetings.)

Here is a proposed agenda for the first meeting.

Agenda

1. Warm-up
2. Agenda review
3. Discuss goals and expectations
a. What are the components of a “good” session?
b. What is the role (expectations) of the facilitator(s)?
c. What can I expect to get for myself out of this?
d. What am I willing to bring to the table?​
4. Address logistics
a. When, where, how often, and for how long the group will meet?​
5. Open Discussion
6. Set agenda for next meeting
7. Meeting review

I hope to see you all on Monday night.

Peace,
Brother Lazarus

This sounds wonderful Brother Laz !!! :toast:

Can i peek in on yall ??!! :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back