Brothers Listen:

Ma'at Hetep

I agree, it's time!!

My Queen, I'm just giving those who don't know where I stand a chance to know some part of me. Real talk, I was expecting a Brother to respond 1st but it is as always. No disrespect to the real Soldiers, Im OG, this is a message to them hiding up under a skirt, scared to stand, pretending to be all that. As my Brother would say, Buck Dancing, Boot Kissing, Soft Shoe, Jelly Back, Weak, Punk *** Cats. I improvised and used my own words in this "Statement".

Nasheed Hameen

i went to school with these catz so u know i agree....
thanks for bringing this to the forefront brother.....

one love
khasm
Buck Dancing, Boot Kissing, Soft Shoe, Jelly Back, Weak, Punk *** Cats. I improvised and used my own words in this "Statement".

Few understand that this was the appearance that the Mau Mau in Kenya, gave to the British imperialists during the sunlight hours, and that is why they were successful.

Folks need to read Sun Tzu's book of War as well as "The Spook Wgho Sat by the Door, to understand what guerilla warfare is realy about, and that a street Ninja does not get on a bus wearing a Black Gi and Black bandana and face coverings, he gets on a bus dressed like a JW

If one knows anything about revolution then one knows not to telgraph ones punches

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back