Black Sports : Brothers in the NBA - Black or White Wives?

okay Swt T I see what you sayin and I know where you coming from. you know I do believe that in a way Allen and Kobe do luv there wives but somewhere in there I think they feel like they have reached the ultimate goal and that kinda hurts, I mean I have nothin against interracial marriages or relationships, luv is luv. but if it's just for the status... I mean I see sistahs and white men together all the time and vice versa and most of the time I see that they honestly luv each other. my brother is married to a white woman and I know they are honestly in luv because my brother is not an Allen Iverson or a Kobe Bryant and basically I can just see it when they are 2gether. well anyway I don't mean to get all deep in the subject just wanted to voice some of my opinions lol but anyway until next time

keep flowin

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back