Black Sports : Brothers in the NBA - Black or White Wives?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Everyone,

We get a lot of keyword searches for this information. We use to have a link to a site that had an article speaking to this topic, but that site is no longer there and the information is gone too.

If i remember the article properly, it spoke to the fact that even though much attention is given to the few Brothers in the NBA that have chosen white wives, the majority of our NBA Brothers have not chosen them as life-long partners. I have no idea what the numbers look like now.

So i'm asking those of you who may know. Which of our NBA Brothers have chosen white wives? Which of our NBA Brothers have chosen black wives? Please feel free to go as far back as you'd like. The athletes don't have to be still playing.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant. My brother said Kobe Bryant's father kinda disowned him or wouldn't talk to him after he married a white female. Me personally yeah I have a lil thing against black males marrying white females. I think yeah when a black male gets famous or big he feels the need to have a white woman because I suppose in this superficial society these days that means you are the "man". Whatever the reason is I think that if they really find luv in that person no matter race then I'm geniunely happy for them, but if it's just for status then I can assume you know what I feel about that...

i don't believe all that happiness mumbo jumbo...Like for example, When I watched The NBA finals this past week, I saw Tim duncan kiss a white woman...know I don't know if that was his "wife" or whatever but it just....he just lost a lot of respect in my eyes. I believe that all Black men start a type of driving affection for a white woman...after they become well known and famous...Like a white woman is the ultimate "prize" or whatever. Black woman have been the majority of a chosen mate for the black man when he is down on his luck. There are woma of some other races but few. Then when a black man really starts gettin on those feet, he loses sight of the real and decides he needs a prize.... Screw all that. I believe in love but not the type of love that ok, I get famous then I'll skip a black woman and go for a bigger prize....I hate those type of people with a passion and if I was Kobe's father, I woulda disowned him too b/c before there was all that NBA, there was a black woman somewhere ready to hold it down for him......I know there was

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back