Brothers have feelings too!

Let's just break it down Sister Plain by recognizing that there are some krazy sisters out there who mean more harm than good when it comes to being in a relationship with a man. There are some women who don't like men, will stalk them and kill them if they got the chance. They have women serial killers in prison for killing men. Domestic or spousal abuse is not solely a man's issue. Petty jealousies, low self-esteem, clinical depression, and back in the 1980s even PMS have all been blamed and given as reasons why women beat up on men. Self-defense and survival is one thing. Going out of your way like a heat seeking missle to hurt or destroy members of the male population is another.

So yes, Black women are guilty of this type of ill behavior too.

Queenie :spinstar:

Women always think they can swing first and not get hit. I think if a woman tries to hit a man, the rest is on her. I've had women swing on me but I never gave her the pleasure of getting slapped because I don't look good in orange. Why is it that women think they have the green light to swing when they get pissed? If a woman tries to hit you leave, because that's just as bad as a man hitting a woman. Just because it doesn't hurt, doesn't mean you should'nt worry about it. A hit is one step away from getting stabbed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back