Brothers have feelings too!

plainrhythm

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 5, 2004
:hammer: :kick: :wchair:

let me give you a scenario... it's all great and ish when a sister pushes her man around and slaps him because she can, but when a man does something to her, it's all so big and the guy gets sent to prison and the woman who provoked him is suddenly so helpless... yes i understand that there are more cases of domestic violence towards women but the brothers need to be shown some love! :luvv:

recently there was a case of one of my good friends gettin mistreated by his woman and she'd always give him some story like "***** puhleese! you know you couldn't touch e if you tried, imma call 5.0 on yo a**" i mean, just because a brother is strong, don't mean he don't have feelings nah sayin?

fellaz: speak your mind, i just needed to say sumthing :idea:

sistahs: think about it and holla. :idea:

peace, love and prosperity.
plain.

Even the strongest of men are to some degree weak when it
come to a woman but a violent woman is many reasons to break
away faster then seconds ticking ...... It's true we as men do need
the love and affection as women do but to sit in a rage of war and
mentally crush or physically beaten is no man dream or will stay in
such drama ........Many men will walk away faster then a woman would
sure we feel we human and have a heart but to beat means split up
before someone become hurt.....I hear ya speaking out here brutha

plainrhythm said:
:hammer: :kick: :wchair:

let me give you a scenario... it's all great and ish when a sister pushes her man around and slaps him because she can, but when a man does something to her, it's all so big and the guy gets sent to prison and the woman who provoked him is suddenly so helpless... yes i understand that there are more cases of domestic violence towards women but the brothers need to be shown some love! :luvv:

recently there was a case of one of my good friends gettin mistreated by his woman and she'd always give him some story like "***** puhleese! you know you couldn't touch e if you tried, imma call 5.0 on yo a**" i mean, just because a brother is strong, don't mean he don't have feelings nah sayin?

fellaz: speak your mind, i just needed to say sumthing :idea:

sistahs: think about it and holla. :idea:

peace, love and prosperity.
plain.

PlainRhythm, yeah, I guess this sort of thing is out there, with cats being beat down by their women, but not as much as the other way around.... That's why this thread hasn't drawn that much attention...

When I was a child, there was an older brother who used catch hammers and hatchets all up side his dome from this old tough, bessie smith type a sister, and she even cut his brother up with a razor after he intervened to stop her from beating up on little bruh... She was just a tough assed country sister, and folks just stepped off when they saw sista comin'... Plus, she wore shades all the time, too!(smile!) Didn't know what she was up to, man(smile!)

But that's rare... Sistas hitting a brother is usually about self-defense, and she should send his behind to the hospital if she has to "defend" herself from his violence, dig???

Peace!
Isaiah

Plainrhythm

I don't believe in staying in any violent situation unless it must be done to protect my peoples.

When a relationship becomes mentally, physically, or emotionally abusive...LEAVE. It's more destructive than supportive. Man or woman. Just leave. Your heart will ache for a minute...but that too shall pass.

I refuse to tolerate anything negative from anyone. Love yourself. At the moment, I'm being supportive to a Sista that won't leave a Brotha...and it's painfully obvious that he doesn't care about her. But, she refuses to leave. She says she's getting tired...and yet, she doesn't leave him alone. I just listen...and talk a little...and then listen somemore. But, eventually, if she doesn't leave him, I will have to say no more discussions about him...go to someone and discuss this...or live in it until GOD lays hands on you...cuz I can't take anymore. I'd hate to do this young Sista like that...but that's how it is.

My point? LEAVE folks alone BEFORE they get violent. Read the signs...hit the road.

Peace, Fam.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back