Black Children : Brothers got hops . . ..

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Impressive to say the least. Someone maybe need to sign him up for the Olympics. It would give him a opportunity to see the world and live a better lifestyle, right?

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Impressive to say the least. Someone maybe need to sign him up for the Olympics. It would give him a opportunity to see the world and live a better lifestyle, right?
Leaving Africa never produced a better lifestyle for an African. Just look at us.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Leaving Africa never produced a better lifestyle for an African. Just look at us.
We could have had a better life...we just didn't/and don't know how to stick together for the betterment of our race. At least he would be afforded the clean bed, running water, schooling (to go back and help his community) etc.....

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
We could have had a better life...we just didn't/and don't know how to stick together for the betterment of our race. At least he would be afforded the clean bed, running water, schooling (to go back and help his community) etc.....
I was telling a Brother the irony in this. Ancient Civilizations had indoor plumbing. And today's "Civilizations" are a joke. Yet rather than building for ourselves, or rebuild for ourselves, we seek the inferior civilizations for advice.

It's much like when someone from the 'inner-city' goes to the suburbs. When will the 'inner-cities' improve when the skilled and talented leave to empower other communities?

Though I know that this is not the topic. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.