Brothers do you have good Brotherfriends whom build you up..

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
you know i was just wondering...

you know the ones who tell you the truth..
wish you the best..
are not jalours of you..
the ones who pray with you ..
when you need a strong prayer....
and whom are not ashamed for it to do it..

the ones who are not a shamed to Give you a BROTHERLY HUG...

the ones whom you can just smile with feel the energie WITHOUT the 2 of you LOOKING To EACHOTHER like ""ARE YOU GAY"

the ones whom stick with you nomather what except fot them to admire the beast or babylon

Do you have a brother friend standing beside you like that (it doesnt mather what race or colour....)
or around you...

rather he is from church or not from church believe or not believe...

that doesnt matter has he lovefor you inside for you...

do you ?

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Auroraflower said:

wish you the best..
are not jalours of you..

the ones whom you can just smile with feel the energie WITHOUT the 2 of you LOOKING To EACHOTHER like ""ARE YOU GAY"

the ones whom stick with you nomather what except fot them to admire the beast or babylon

Do you have a brother friend standing beside you like that (it doesnt mather what race or colour....)
or around you...

do you ?

If you don't count my son, actually no Auroraflower. I've often times said he is the most impressive dude,that i've ever met. I've always done my own thing,and no i've never had a man that I was friends with on that level.

Great post! Peace and Be Blessed sista!

THANK YOU, "SISTER/MOMMA_EARTHHEART"

Ahhh!! Sister Auroraflower, you are indeed a FlowerofLiberty! Thank you!

"Are the Friendships/Partners/"Homies" really real, all the time?" It never feels good to have to ask this question. And sometimes we fight our OwnSelves to ignore those instances when the question does arise. .. And each time that it re-arises .. Until we just stop really asking and grow "hardened".

But it Truly is a Wondrously Grand Blessing (not that we'd ever put it in those terms; we have our image to maintain, ya know! :wink: ) when we KNOW we have "Brotherfriends" that are always there, and, sometimes almost even better; that we can be there for when they need it!

Thank you for reminding us of this Good Feeling! Something Good would be most Welcome right now, eh?

I actually haven't had until very recently and it is "nervy-making"/new for both parties. But we both recognize the Value of "Brotherfriends" while we are forced to realize that we know that this has been the exact lack that has not allowed us to maintain our "grounding".

Yeah; "Friend" IS Good. In fact, that reminder was my "bestest birfday present ever" this year, and it was given to me by another of our Blessed Sisters right here at Destee!!

You are Very Very Good!! This is the exact issue underlying the "wtf? why!!" that keeps us occasionally repeating the current spate of threads. The concept of "Friends", as well as a reaffirmation, "lest we forget", of OUR Family Values, will go a long way toward the Healing.

Thank YOU!

Auroraflower said:

wish you the best..
are not jalours of you..

or around you...

do you ?

I just hit this thread again to concur what brother anAfrican just said. This is a positive solution right here and you'll a powerful sister!

I am a fellow,and I'm not bitter about it:kiss: but the love generally from other women,and i know women that the opposite is true. It can be confusing sometimes. Truth is we are still looking up to you women on knowing how to feel. My wife still cries for me. I love her for it,but i just can't shed'em.

Again, rightous post sister and peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back