Brothers can't back down...

King James is a liar

Hello family:

Today, myself and my 7th son took a walk here in london, shared some hopes and a few dissappointments and when it was over and while sitting in a park on the thames river I asked my two fans whether they had an opinion about homosexuality and if thier opinion was based on what the white man and a few others* have written in the bible* like the following piece which I took from Mike Rameys peice...

.If those practicing this ‘blight’ among men and women would bother to check out the ‘fine print’ of the Bible, especially in Romans, Chapter one, they would find something very interesting.

I allowed my two kings to express themselves and i noticed something which was quite interesting and that was that both of my KINGS* believe that the creator allows all things both good and bad to prosper but it is shatan who keeps ignorance, miseducation and low self esteem in the forefront of knowledge.

I believe that the pompous and holier than thou attitudes depicted by our church leadership and the poor servants who follow many of thse screaming deacons is one of the reasons why the Thessalonians 2=11 is so true. One can testify,shout,preach,dance and shuffle all that they want but unless and until we can begine to practice agape love no amount of yelling and screaming will undo anything *King little james alledges in his package of lies and misinformation.

My reasons for saying this are because of the fact that the creator which he served is not the creator of mercy love and forgiveness that I am accustomed to. That wretched GOD is not the GOD of the Kingdom of Yah, the kingdom which was forged in the land of milk and honey by a people who were born to slave descendants, a people who were chastened by the wretched mean streets of Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia Washington DC, Detroit, KansasCity, imprisoned as is my Sekou for the last 23 yrs, nor is it the GOD of our ancestors who guided us out of the darkness of chattel slavery and into the light of hope. The GOD of King james and any other version written by the colonizer is also not the GOD of Martin, Harriet, Mandela or Rosa so my question is Why serve a GOD who is not ours?
If i have lost you I can certainly understand why and if you choose not to answer that is just as well.

Azikiwe and my husband will be returning so it is time to put laptops away..Just making my case.

Natukae na

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back