Black Spirituality Religion : Brothers Blackbird, Tyab and Knowledge Seed

Hutuapo Bruh....

I was taught by an old rootworker in the community I was raised in. Old Uncle Issac was 97 years old when he transitioned. I was raised in a rural all-Black village, where most of the Black people (families) there owned the land and had been settled there before and since slavery. There were plenty of stories. Uncle Issac Bautista even had a medium similar to a Palo prenda in his old wood shack. He swore by dandelion. Before I could met the Black Man, I had ingested tons of this stuff.

Blackbird

say word? I can see that.....like I said it was hard finding it because it was sold out.....your little story reminds me of malidoma some's story of his village for some reason....

say word? I can see that.....like I said it was hard finding it because it was sold out.....your little story reminds me of malidoma some's story of his village for some reason....

I noticed your location. Where in Texas are you nearby? I'm originally from the Ark-La-Tex, the Louisiana side. My pops' folks are from Nacogdoches area, though. Well his mother's people from Hayti by way of Houma, Louisiana and father's people reserved in Lawton, Ok area.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back